4 - The MArk?!

Lucifer^

Previously

Somehow the sinful words made my body reacted to him making my hard dick twitch. His finger had gently rubbed against my nipple over my shirt as the fabric between it hadn't stop the pleasurable feeling.

His mouthed left hickeys all over my necks marking himself all over me as though I was his. And that's when my mind slowly drifted off to a thought that had left me before.

'What about the food?'

NOW

LUCIFER

The boy's mind seems to have wonder somewhere but not for long as my unoccupied hand made its way down to his aching crotch. Angel gasp closing his eyes hiding his mesmerizing blue ocean eyes.

"Patientia, Angelus" I spoke in Latin tongue. The boy's eyes looked at me in confusion wondering what I had just said.
But then the words of my brother's words hit me "I warned you, Lucy, so don't expect me to stop Michael when your precious human gets ripped out of your arms"

My jaw clenched at the sight of my brother Micheal taking Angel.

I would do anything just for my brother, Micheal, to not have everything go his way.
And besides Angel is mine I have to claim him as so and I will not have him ripped out of my arms as so.

And there's only one thing that can allow no angel to touch him.

My mark. But marking a human might bring death to him but this is the only way.

I can't lose him.

Even if that means I have to hurt him.

Grabbing the boy's shoulders, I bore my black eye into his as they slowly began to glow red.

Angel gasp before trying to tear away from my grasp but that was fouls play as tighten my grasp upon him.

"Let me mark you" I demanded the boy's blue eyes locked with crimson ones before nodding his head in agreement.

Good.

ANGEL
I was scared when Lucifer's hands grasped me so roughly that I wanted to run.

But when his blood-red eyes bore into my blue ones all my fear seemed to disappear.

It was just his eyes were so hypnotizing.

"Let me mark you,"  he said and I didn't, I didn't know why I wanted or trusted him to mark me but I just did. It just felt like it was the right thing to do. It was as like he compelled me to do so.

Lucifer's hands moved their way to my chest before I felt his sharp claws began to dig and carved something on my chest.

I screamed in agony, arching my back trying so hard to endure the pain. The entity before slits his wrists as the blood from his vein pours its way into my flesh that has been carved.

It burned.

It burned like hell.

It felt as though my whole body was set aflame by the hells of fire, Lucifer seemed calm as he watches his blood fills the mark he had carved into me. The mark glowed on me adding a more intense pain. I cried out for the devil to help me as he just sat above me watching me scream for help.

But not too soon the pain gradually decreases as I  slowly lower my head to look at the horrifying mark.

He smiled down at his creation before running his cold wet tongue along the mark that he had made.

"Pulchra" he spoke again in an unknown language. His hand was about to touch me until I smacked his disgusting hands away from me.

"Don't touch me!" I yelled making the devil flinch. "What are you doing?" the beautiful man spoke trying to take my hand as I once again smacked it away.

"I want to go home!" I started. Lucifer backed off before his eyes glowed an icy blue.

"I marked you already you cannot leave without me or my permission. No angel could ever touch you with scorning their skin. You are now a human, bearing the devil's mark" He explained getting off the bed.

"You hurt me" I mumbled under my breath.

"I am the devil, Angel, not some normal man" my eyes cast down looking at the beneath me.

"I do not ask for what I want, I take," he says getting up off the bed.

" Now that you, you have my mark my brother Michael shall not be able to take you unless..." Lucifer trailed off before shaking himself off from the thought.

" Why?" I questioned. Why would the devil himself choose someone like me? "It was Azarel who chose you but to say the truth if he had chosen any other human I would've had their mind wiped away and cast them off back to earth" he started.

"But when I saw you a cute innocent human being hiding behind Azarel and even had the courage to defy me I knew right then you were meant to mine" he stated.

Before I could even reply my heart began to ache. I screamed in agony making Lucifer's arms wrapped around me in concern.

"What's wrong?" the devil asked staring down at me. "M-My heart it h-hurts!" I yelled resting my hand upon my mark where it soon began to glow.

"Shit" was all I heard before the darkness consumed me.

What's happening ?!