ch. 22

You are now leaving Zebulon, North Carolina, the sign read. That's right. I'm leaving my dad's house and moving in with Harry. He has promised to not drink or cheat on me. After like 3 hours of him pleading with me about moving in I finally gave in. So here I am now driving back to Greenville, North Carolina. Which is like and hour drive. Before I left I made Brooke promise to bring my siblings to Greenville more often in which she agreed. She kept saying she was so happy that I invited them into my family with open arms. 

Lately I been, I been losing sleep Dreaming about the things that we could be But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard Said no more counting dollars We'll be counting stars Yeah, we'll be counting stars

 "Hello," I answered. " Hey baby girl," My dad chuckles. " Hey daddy," I giggle. " What's up?" " Well princess Brooke and I were thinking and we thought about moving back to Greenville," my dad announces making me smile. " Are you serious," I almost scream. " Yes princess." " Oh my. That would be amazing. Would Chris be coming to my high school?" " Yes princess and Sam too. He's in 9th grade." 

*************************

I arrive to my new home, Harry's, and park next to his car. I sigh and smile. I place my hand on my belly. " Here we are baby girl. Let's see if daddy's telling mommy the truth." With that I climb out of my car and walk up to the font door. I knock on the door and wait for like a second. Harry quickly opened the door with a breath taking smile plastered on his face. I smile back as he pulled me inside and smashing his lips on mine. " Well hello to you too," I giggle. 

I looked at the clock and decide it was time for bed. " I'm gonna go change for bed," I told him, pecking him on the lips. Harry sighed but nodded. I walk into the bedroom and change into a pair of shorts and one of Harry's shirts. I about to lay down when I hear Harry playing his guitar. I quietly walk to the door and open it. I tiptoe to the living room and listen as he begins to sing.

" Your hand fits in mine. Like it's made just for me. But bear this in mind It was meant to be And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks And it all makes sense to me,"

 Harry sings and you can tell there is a smile on his face. 

"I know you've never loved, The crinkles by your eyes When you smile You've never loved Your stomach or your thighs, The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine But I'll love them endlessly,"

 he continues.

 "I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth But if I do It's you Oh, it's you they add up to I'm in love with you And all these little things."

 I giggle quietly as he sings the next part.

" You can't go to bed without a cup of tea And maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep Though it makes no sense to me I know you've never loved The sound of your voice on tape You never want To know how much you weigh You still have to squeeze into your jeans But you're perfect to me."

 I begin to cry a little at his words. 

" I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth But if it's true It's you, It's you they add up to I'm in love with you And all these little things."

 I begin to smile.

 " You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you And you'll never treat yourself right, darling, but I want you to. If I let you know I'm here for you Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you, oh. And I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth 'Cause it's you, Oh, it's you, It's you they add up to And I'm in love with you And all these little things I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth But if it's true It's you, It's you they add up to I'm in love with you And all your little things," 

He finishes. 

I tuck tail back into the bedroom and crawl under the covers. I calm myself so Harry will think I'm asleep. Five minutes later Harry comes in. He pulls his shirt off and tosses it on the floor. Then he strips down to his boxers as he walks over to his side of the bed. I smile as he climbs in behind me and wraps his arms around my belly. " I love you," Harry whispers in my ear. I pretend I'm asleep but can't help but have a full grin plastered on my face. I loved him too. Darcy and Harry are my everything. I wouldn't let anyone take that from me. 

I snuggle closer into Harry, his chest right against my back. " I knew you weren't asleep," he chuckles, kissing my neck. I left out a soft moan and he starts nibbling on my sweet spot. He chuckles again and continues this time sucking. Earning a even louder moan. I turn around to face him. " God how I've missed you, " he tells me. I smile. " I've missed you too." He kisses me softly leaving me wanting more. I push his shoulder down and climb on top of him, straddling him. I deepen the kiss as I move my hands to his hair. I pull on his hair earning a groan from him. I smile into the kiss making him smile too.