I : First day

Chenle, a average guy, just transferred schools. Even though he was prosperous, he decided to go to a public school.

  His parents were strictly against it, but they couldn't say anything that would change his mind.

Chenle's first day didn't go as planned though.

Firstly, when getting introduced to his new class, there were so many whispers and murmurs about him, such as "Oh my god, look at his hair! Why did he do his hair for school??", "Haha! He looks like a complete nerd. Loser!", and so on.

Secondly, when eating lunch, no one came up to him to greet him as the new student, besides hearing someone say "Enjoy your lunch, loser!" then they threw a paper ball at his head, and that was it.

Finally, on his way back home some kids pushed him and made him fall to the ground, causing him to injure both his knees.

Clearly he was bullied since day one.

When Chenle eventually arrived back home, he went straight up to his bedroom, jumped on top of his bed and buried his face in his pillow.

"This is the worst day ever!" he said, pushing the pillow against his face, trying to hold back his tears. But no matter how hard he tried, the tears eventually escaped from his eyes.

Only after a half an hour of crying, Chenle stood up from his bed and went to the bathroom to wash his face. When he looked in the mirror, his eyes were bright red and his cheeks were swollen, the traces of his tears still visible.

"No! I can't give in to the smallest act of bullying!" he said to himself, still looking at his rather unfamiliar reflection. When he went to private school, there was no thing such as bullying and being bullied. There were polite and understanding people, like himself, but unfortunately he did not consider bullying a major option, when hoping for diversity, when he entered public high school.

"I have to be strong! That's why I entered public school after all! For diversity." he said, now with more courage in his voice. Chenle smiled encouragingly at his reflection and nodded his head.

"Tomorrow, they'll see who they're messing with!" Chenle murmured to himself after washing his face and looking back in the mirror.

~
A/N

Yes, finally I am back with a new story, who would've thought?
But I warn you : school's starting soon so I probably won't be able to update often...
Anyway! I really hope you'll like my new story since I'm a huge ChenSung shipper and I really gave my best and all my time on developing this one.
I've some other chapters already done so don't worry, I certainly did not spend months on one single chapter.

Hopefully you'll enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment! 🍬🍭

-babypwark