16

~ Ivy's pov ~

I walked back into the building wiping the tears falling from my eyes so Angel wouldn't see. I left Trevon outside so he could do what he wanted. I thought I would never see him again and I wish I didn't. Whenever I see him I want to punch him and slap him. And hurt him the way he hurt me, but worse. I loved him before all this .... I loved him. But now I have Angel and I don't need that asshole.

Angel got out of the chair and walked towards me. Her make up was beautiful. Her hair was curled and beautiful. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. When she got close enough I grabbed her hands and pulled her into me. "You look beautiful Angel." I whispers in her ear making her physically shudder.

"Thank you Mommy." She whispered back. I pulled back grabbing her chin with my pointer finger  and thumb.  She looked into my eyes as I leaned in and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled my closer. I pulled away looking at her face. She opened her eyes and looked at me lovingly.

"Hey Liah. It's time." Jackson said grabbing her hand and dragging her to the photoshoot. I smiled at her as she left. I sighed and started walking with them.

~ Adaliah's pov ~

Jackson dragged me to the room with cameras and stuff in it. I went in front of the camera where some guy named AJ told me to stand. We took so many photos with just 1 look. I'm gonna die before 2 weeks. After 20 yrs it was finally over.  Me and AJ looked at the photos along with Mommy and Jackson.

After a few minutes of picking which ones we liked most me and Ivy  started to leave. When we almost got to the car I realized I left my phone in the studio. "Mommy I left my phone. I'll be right back." I said letting go of her hand and going back up to the studio.

As I opened the door I heard moaning. It sounded like Jackson. I covered my mouth and started to walk closer.  As I got near I heard the moaning clearly. "Daddy~ fuck that feels good~" I turned the corner and saw  Jackson pinned against the wall with Trevon kissing his neck and lips.

I cleared my throat making Trevon quickly let go. "Hi." I say trying not to laugh. "How long have you been there?" Jackson asked blushing. "Long enough to know that your Daddy makes you feel so fucking good." I said watching as his face flushed even more. I laughed and went up to him putting my elbow on his shoulder.

"Calm down Jackson. That was kinda hot. But I just came up here to get my phone." I said grabbing my phone off the table. "Are you gonna tell anyone?" Jackson asked with a light pink on his cheeks. "No. The only person I would tell would be Mommy." I said winking at him. He looked at me with an opened mouth.

Before he could say anything I left and went back to the car. When I got in the car Mommy grabbed my hand and started driving to the house.