Part 4

*Y/n POV*

He went out the door and outside in his car. I immediately hopped in the shower and cleaned the house. O'malley, his puppy, had fallen asleep on my couch, so he wasn't a problem at all. I heard someone knock on the door. "Come in!" I yelled, while cleaning the last coffee cup. Ben walked in with Buddy. Buddy ran over to me and we cuddled for awhile. Ben sat on the couch and cuddled O'malley.

"When is Lucy coming?" Ben asked me while petting O'malley. "6 pm I think." I replied and glanced at him with a smile. He looked at me and nodded with smile. I hadn't smiled this much for years and to be honest... my cheeks were starting to hurt.

It was almost 5 pm so Lucy would arrive in an hour. "Wanna watch a movie?" I asked Ben casually. "Sure." He agreed with a wide smile. We both knew we wouldn't get to finish the movie, but we wanted to watch one anyway. "Can you pick a movie please?" I asked him with puppy eyes.

I wanted to learn what kind of dude he was therefore I had asked him to pick and it made me feel very smart (even though I clearly wasn't). "Are you sure?" He asked me surprised. "Totally!" I responded with a little smirk. "Okay then." He said with the biggest smirk.

We ended up watching Titanic. Ben chose to close his eyes and pick a random movie, but I was pretty sure he just wanted to see if I would cry. Kind of smart of him actually... if he wanted to comfort me. After 30 minutes I fell asleep. I woke up by the sound of a light snore. I found myself lying on Ben's chest. He woke up when he felt me moving.

"Hi." He said in a raspy voice. "Hello. I guess we both fell asleep." I giggled and sat up. "Yeah." He chuckled. He stood up and stretched. A smile appeared on his face when he saw I was watching him. Then I remembered... "SHIT! What time is it?" Ben pulled out his phone and checked the time. "Damn! It's already 6:01 pm." Ben answered. "Dang it!" I complained.

Then we heard a knock on the door. Ben slowly walked over to the door and opened it. Lucy looked confused but then remembered the pic I sent her earlier. "Hi Ben... Can I talk to my roommate?" She said jokingly. I gave Ben a light push so I could greet my new roommate welcome.

"Welcome Lucy, please come in." I greeted her with a smile. "O'malley and I will drive back home to London now, so I guess I'll see you around Y/n." Ben said and walked over to O'malley. "Okay, see you around." I replied. Ben gave me a hug, packed his things and left with O'malley.

I showed Lucy the apartment and let her unpack. "This is a really nice apartment!" She exclaimed as she joined me in the living room. I smiled warmly at her and patted on the couch. Lucy smiled and sat on the couch. "I hope you don't mind, but I have a dog." I said worried. "Yeah, I noticed." She giggled. "I don't mind! I love dogs! Buddy is it?" She added. "You remembered!" I cheered! She nodded and smiled.

"Want some dinner?" I asked her, hoping for a yes. "Yeah sure! What are we having/cooking..?" She smiled. "Lasagna, you can help if you want to." I responded as I stood up and walked to the kitchen. She helped me cook and it was a lot of fun.

After we had eaten she helped me wash the dishes. Both of us were pretty tired so we went to bed after an hour of talking.
__________________________

A/n: edited.

(645 words)