Part 13

*Y/n POV*

*After a week*

*ring ring*

"Ben, can you answer the phone?" I asked him while I was brushing my teeth. "Of course my love."

We were still in his apartment, since mine still was in custody of the police. We got home yesterday and everything had been a little weird... We hadn't heard from Lucy, Rami or the police yet.

"Y/n come here!" Ben yelled from the other room. "I'm coming!" I responded. When I joined him in the living room, he looked scared. "What's wrong?" I asked him worriedly. He didn't answer, he just gave me my phone back. It was a bit damaged after Kat had broken in and trashed everything, before she punched me and so on.

"Y/n speaking." "Hi Ms. Y/n/l we've had some trouble finding Ms. Boynton and Mr. Malek, do you know where they are?" A male voice asked me. I supposed it was the police. "Uh, no? Last time I saw Rami, was when he was getting Lucy up from the basement. But I didn't see him come up again, 'cause Ben took me home." I asked confusedly. "Oh, I see." He said and paused.

"Where's Kats house? And what happened to her after Ben and Rami came?" He added. "Her house is (address), and I don't know what happened to her afterwards." I began. "Maybe Ben knows." I added. "Okay Ms. Y/l/n. Can I speak to Mr. Jones for a second?" "Of course."

I gave Ben the phone and heard him speak with the officer. Ben didn't know what happened to her either. He hanged up and gave me my phone back. "So?" I asked him. "They are gonna search for Lucy and Rami, and they'll start in Kats basement." Ben said and started to cry. I embraced him and spilled a few tears as well.

"They'll be okay." I said to cheer, not only him, but both of us up. " I know.. it's just... first it was YOU! The love of my life! And now it's 2 of my best friends... and it's ALL because of my... of my... fkn ex-girlfriend." He said angrily and sobbed harder.

"Shhh. Ben take it easy. We don't blame you. It could have been anyone!" I said, trying to make him calm down. "Sure." He said sarcastically.

We sat down on the couch and hugged for a little while. Ben brushed his hand over my hair and kissed me on the forehead. "Let's take a walk?" He asked me. I nodded and stood up. We put on our shoes and coats and went outside.

After a few minutes he stopped. "Uh?" I began. "Shh." He said and smiled. He took my hands and looked at them, before looking me in the eyes. "Uh, Y/n. I got a new role and it's gonna pay good! Like BoRhap and X-men did.... so, I bought a house." He began. I was surprised, but thrilled.

"Wow! That's great! Where?" I asked him. "That's just it! It's in London of course... close to a vet. I know how much you love animals, so I got you a job there." He told me. "But I live in Brighton..." I said. "Thank you! I'll take the train like I used to." I added happily.

"No Y/n! I can't live in a house by myself.. I want YOU to move in with me." He said and gave me a key. I was speechless. I looked at the key and returned the key to him. "Wha-" he began. I cut him off by saying: "I'd love to." He smiled wide and kissed me on the lips.

"Lovely! Why didn't you want the key then?" He asked me confused. "I was just messing with you." I replied and giggled. He laughed and hugged me tight. "Wanna take a look?" He asked me. "Sure, where is it?" "Behind you." He said and turned me around. I was standing in front of a big white house. It had a balcony and a garden. It was amazing! Anything you could ever want.

(The house - sorry for the big pic)

I stood frozen in front of the house and adored it

I stood frozen in front of the house and adored it. "Wanna go inside?" Ben asked me. I nodded and took his hand. We walked inside and took a look around.

When I first walked in, I noticed a few boxes. "What's in the boxes?" "Your stuff." Ben said and smiled awkwardly. "Cool." I said giggling as I punched him lightly on the shoulder.

We walked around the house for awhile. The basement was amazing with 3 rooms and a small hall. The first room was a bathroom, the second was a washing room and the third was a music room with many instruments. I was in awe!

On the first floor there was a big living room, with a big TV and a comfy couch. Next to the living room there was a kitchen. It was white and grey, very beautiful. In the dining room there was a big table with 12 chairs. We were only two so there was a smaller one in the kitchen. There was also a bathroom on that floor of course.

We walked up the staircase and opened the first door to a room. It was a bedroom. "I was thinking we could use this room as a guest room." Ben said and smiled. "Approved." I said and closed the door. We continued to the next room. I walked inside and saw a king sized bed with big pillows and blankets. On the other side of the bed there was a door. It was to the balcony.

On the left there was a big black door. "What's in there?" I said and pointed to the door. "Our walk-in closet." "WALK IN CLOSET?!" I asked excitedly. "Take a look." He said and smirked. I ran over to the door and opened it wide. There were clothing hangers everywhere and shelves for shoes, bags and clothes. It was amazing!

"Holy cow!" I said. I heard Ben giggle behind me. "I'm glad you like it. Would you like to see the balcony?" He then asked me. "Of course." I answered him. We walked outside on the balcony and sat down on an outside couch. It looked nice. There were sun-beds, an outside couch and a coffee table. We sat there for around 10 minutes and talked about the house, before we continued.

We looked through the last couple of rooms - there were 4 left: 2 of them were bathrooms, 1 was another guest room, and the last one was a spare room.

"Wow, it looks amazing! I'm so thrilled! This is going to be the best time of my life! An amazing house with the love of my life." I said and looked him in the eyes. "I couldn't agree more." He said and hugged me.

"How could you possibly afford this house?" I asked him. "Hard work, my love." He answered me. "Only that? Did you take a loan?" "Of course I took a loan, but it was a small one." He said and smiled. "Good. When I start working again we'll pay the loan off quicker." I said and smiled. He nodded and kissed me on the cheek.

We walked back to his apartment and decided to eat lunch. Suddenly the phone started ringing: "We found them!"
__________________________

A/n: I was a terrible writer. So I edited this one as well. Anyway I hope you liked it :)

(1260 words)