Part 10

*Ben POV*

"Yeah hi! This is Ben Jones speaking. A guy named Luke Williams stormed my girlfriends apartment yesterday. He threaten her and tried to punch me. I safely got him out of the apartment, but there's more....."

I spoke to the police and explained what had happened the day before and what he had done to Y/n when they were a couple. They said they would visit us one of the following days, to get her story as well. I accepted and hanged up after telling them the address.

"Who was that?" Y/n asked me suspiciously. "The police, I know you told me not to, but I HAD to!" I said in my defense. "BEN?! WHY?!" She complained. "Because I love you and I don't want anything bad happening to you again! OKAY?!" I said, clearly being mad. "I-I love you too!" She said softly. Y/n was crying and hugged me tight. We had confessed our love ALREADY!

I still needed to know something. "Why did you not want me to tell the police?" I asked curiously. "H-he said he would kill Buddy if I told anyone..." She stuttered and looked up at me, heartbroken. "What?! I won't let him hurt Buddy!" I assured her. "I know... but it was him that killed O'Malley." She whispered while looking down at the ground.

She sobbed into my shirt. I was speechless! How could someone FIRST OF ALL murder someone, but to murder a DOG! That was just SICK! Anger and rage filled me and I started to shake. "You're hot!" She exclaimed. "Thanks... but I don't see the connection between the-" I began. She then interrupted me by saying: "Not your looks... YOU! Your body heat!" "Oh." "Of course you're hot, but right now you're hot in both ways." She explained.

A smile escaped my lips and I kissed her on her forehead. "Stop shaking!" "Sorry... I'm just so MAD!" I whispered in her ear. "I know... just for gods sake KISS ME!" She pleaded. The smile on my face grew wider and I took her head between my hands and kissed her. She was needy, in a good way. "Finally!" She said out of breath.

I chuckled and stood up. I walked to the kitchen to check if the eggs I were boiling were done. They were. Y/n joined me at the dining table and we were eating breakfast until we heard someone scream. Both of us froze, but then we heard Rami hissing.

"Lucy darling! Not so loud!" We quickly finished eating and went for a walk. "They are unbelievable!" I complained. "You're definitely right. But what could I have expected..." She sighed with a smile on her face.
I nodded and took her hand in mine. We walked the cold streets of Brighton, hand in hand and talked about everything and nothing.

*Two months later*
__________________________

A/n: I also edited this one. How great.

(495 words)