Chapter 15 (edited)

Derek's (pov) 

Beep beep beep 

I rolled over and turned off the alarm clock and rolled back over when I realized there was something warm by me. My eyes shot up and seen Lily asleep beside me. I layed there just staring at her. My heart warmed when she was around. I think I may love her like a daughter. I quickly shook those thoughts from my head. No I can't love her she's my pet. I started to shake her. Her eyes fluttered open and she froze. 

She scurried away from me and said "Sorry master I was just scared." 

I looked at her with sad eyes 

"It's ok sweetie but how about when it storms you can sleep with Sasha I know you like her." I said. 

She looked at me with happy eyes and rushed out of the room. I knew she was going to tell Sasha the good news. Just as I walked into Sasha's room I seen Sasha push Lily down and yell at her to leave her alone. I burst through the door and ran to Lily. 

I picked up Lily and checked on her to make sure she was ok and then looked up at shocked Sasha. 

"Sasha to the basement now and be naked" I screamed at her. 

She ran off and I took Lily to Rose. As I walked into the kitchen I sat Lily on the counter and called Rose over.

 "Rose can you give Lily a snack anything kind of sweet she wants but only one thing and keep her company or maybe you could have some girl time and take her shopping.'

 Rose looked at me and said "Of course sir." "Lily would you like to go have some girl time and then go get ice cream?" Rose asked. 

Lily nodded her head eagerly and ran off to get dressed.

I went to find Nina and Chris. Once I found them I told them to follow me. We walked down the basement steps to find Sasha naked and crying. Her parents looked at me and knew she was in trouble. 

"Ok you two are going to watch me punish her so you know what happens when she gets into trouble." I told them. 

They looked at me shocked and nodded their heads, I walked over and pulled out a short whip and walked back to Sasha. 

"Sasha tell me and your parents why you are getting punished." I said

 She started crying harder and then finally said " I pushed Lily and yelled at her." 

Her mother gasped and shook her head ashamed, I pulled Sasha up and turned her back to me. I brought the whip up and then down on her back, She screamed and I yanked her tail and told her to shut it. i whipped her twenty times and then told her to get dressed. After she was dressed I told her she would be sleeping with me tonight and she got scared. I then looked at her parents 

"If you now would like to punish her for her rude behavior be my quest." i told them. 

Sasha gasped and I smirked at her and walked away.

Her parents didn't punish her they said it wasn't up to them that I was her master. So be it, but she wont like tonight at all. I then looked at the clock and it was 7:00 am, I have to be a work at 8. I rushed up stairs and got a quick shower. I got out of the shower and wrapped a white fluffy towel around my waist and went into my closet and grabbed my blue suit with a sliver tie and got dressed. I walked down stairs and had breakfast then grabbed my car keys and wallet and walked out. I drove to work and forgot that I had to choose a personal assistant today. Tori was a temp for now but she has done a great job I may offer her a position as a assistant for someone else. As I pulled into my parking space I walked into the building and was greeted by everyone.