.:Prolouge:.

(WARNING:OLD)

A dark gray kit walks around in a strange forest ,"Where am I" the kit thought to himself. He jumped when he saw a shadow of something,"Starclan will be destroyed" said a deep voice,the kit can hear cats cheering. The kits hears another voice saying "Shatterheart that plan is fox-dung, we'll die in seconds!", the kit peeks into the hole where the voice are coming from. He saw a black sleek tom with a white chest and underbelly "Hey! You don't know if it works!" the black tom shouted. The kit sees a giant brown tom growl and looked like he was about to attack the black tom named Shatterheart, "I can tell if the plan is a fail even if we haven't tried it" the brown tom said. Shatterheart launches at the brown tom and slice his neck open and the brown tom fell on the ground but manage to get up and claws Shatterheart shoulder,"Traitor I should've never trusted you" said Shatterheart as he pins the brown tom down and bites his neck killing him. The kit was shocked of how carelessly he killed the tom. The kit was so terrified he didn't notice a cat standing behind him " What is a kit doing here" "Get away from me!" the kit screamed, he ran until her woke up in his nest.