GO TO NEXT PAGE

As they walk in the camp he hears Rougestar yelling something "Cherryfur why didn't you protect him!", there was a young orange tom laying on the ground with wounds on his neck and hind legs. "Emberpaw!" Blacksight yells as he runs to his body. "Roguestar if i tried to save him both of us would've died, the badger already killed him before I could do anything!". As they were arguing Lightpaw saw the black she-cat that had been fallowing him sitting in a tree. "Cherryfur why did you take him to the Blood rock you know very well that a badger roams there!" A pale orange she-cat yelled" I knew that I was trying to get him away from there!" Cherryfur replied. Lightpaw jumped when Rougestar yelled at them to be quit "Stop guys we should honor his life instead of arguing". They lower their heads and the silence swept the camp.

Roguestar climbs a rock with moss covering the surface "All cats strong enough to defend themselves join us for a clan meeting!" He commanded. A group of warriors were coming out of dens and many other warriors were sitting on smaller rocks, "We need to do something about these badgers, they already destroyed Desertclan" Roguestar announced. "Roguestar maybe we should lure them near a cliff and trick them and make them fall to their death" the cat named Badgerclaw shouted out. Roguestar glared at the tom "As I was saying these badgers need to get out of the clans so I have my own plan to get rid of the badgers in out territory, we will put deathberrys seeds in some dead prey and lay them somewhere. The badgers will eat them and they will die from the poison in the seeds". A giant brown tom stepped out of a den "But what if it doesn't eat it" the cat said "Mudstep it doesn't matter we will try it anyway, also Badgerclaw will lead the morning patrol"

As the sun go down Lightpaw notice a huge pelt of stars, "Why is the stars so bright tonight?" Lightpaw thought. He lowers his head and see cats around the apprentice named Emberpaw and many of the cats we silent and just sitting there. "Tonight we honor the life of Emberpaw, even though he never got a chance of showing us how loyal or powerful he was we will still honor him and tonight he will rest in Starclan".

"What is Starclan" Lightpaw whispers to himself, after awhile he went to sleep.