c h a p t e r : 1 🌹

chapter 1:

~r  o  s  é    p  o  v~
" you girls can do it! " was the last thing we heard before going unto the stage for our debut stage. we performed boombayah and playing with fire.

we were so exhausted! "I'm so happy there were no technical difficulties since we are still a rookie group and inkigayo dosent really care and put so much effort on rookie group performances" said Jennie." ikrrr "replied everyone else.

~ j u n g k o o k   p o v ~

we sat on our seats right when the mc said "we are now presenting blackpink, a rookie group performing boombayah and playing with fire!" I was pretty excited because a lot of people say that blackpink is a very successful rookie group. while they were performing someone with orange ish hair caught my eye. she was absolutely stunning. she was really pretty and had a really great body as well. "yah Jungkook" my hyung whispered into my ear. "wae" I replied " your focusing to much fans will start noticing" seokjin said and then I quickly looked away from the stage just as they finished they're performance.

<backstage>

I was going to the restroom until I bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry" the girl said. I quickly lend my hand to help her get up and I was shocked, it was the girl that caught my eye while she was performing. " oh ummm I'm sorry it's my fault I say" oh it's okay she replied and then it was kind of awkward for a little while. " yah rose why are you with Jungkook" said JIMIN!?!?!
once jimin got closer he was shocked to see me "oh Jungkook how do u know rosé" jimin asked me and I just said that we just bumped into each other. " come on rosé let's go." I saw him whisper something into her ear and then she nodded. "Bye Jungkook me and rosé are just going somewhere, and Jungkook I beg you to not tell anyone about this" jimin said and then I nodded. They looked at each other then left.
who is jimin to rose why did they know each other is jimin rose's boyfriend. My heart shattered for some reason thinking of that thought.

tbc
this chapter was kind of short hopefully the next ones will be longer