c h a p t e r : 2 🌹

~ r o s é p o v ~

jimin oppa where are we going I ask. "we have a family reunion tonight and mom and dad told us to go" and I replied with an ok.

the car ride was silent for a while but then I spoke. "Jimin ah don't you think fans will start to notice we're related" I said " I don't think so, I've been trying my best to hide my Australian accent and I don't think people noticed, and our secret is safe nobody even my hyungs don't know we're related" he replied and then I nodded.

~ j u n g k o o k p o v ~

we went back to our dorm and I flopped unto my bed. I kept thinking and thinking about rosé, more about rosé and jimin and who jimin is to rosé. Are they dating? that question kept repeating in my head. just thinking about that fact made my heart shatter into a million pieces for some reason. maybe I should ask jimin hyung about this when he gets back I thought to myself.
my thoughts were interrupted when Jhope hyung waved his hand in front of my face " yah Jungkook I've been trying to get your attention for the past 2 mins, you seem into deep thought is everything okay?" Asked jhope. " yes hyung I'm just thinking about something's, nothing really important " I said. " okay, if u need me I'm gonna be cooking with jin" he said " oh your cooking for once, good luck hope you don't burn the kitchen down" I said as I chuckled.

~ j i m i n p o v ~

I just came back to the dorm after bringing rosé to her place( her dorm ).

while eating the food jhope and jin made Jungkook kept staring at me for some reason. Not a cold stare
just a stare where in it's like he is eager to tell me something.

after eating my food I came to my room and then Jungkook came in
" jimin ah can I ask you a question" Jungkook asked and I replied with a sure. " who is rosé to you?" jk asked.
"ummm what w-why are you a-a-asking about h-her" dammit why did I stutter I thought to myself. "I'm just curious" he replied. " I just know her?" I replied hesitantly with a question mark at the end, ughhh I'm being so obvious. Jungkook might get the wrong idea , this is definitely gonna get awkward I thought. I don't know if I should tell him or not. I'll just tell him.
"She's my sister" I blurted out. "WHAT!?, you have a sister and you didn't tell me" Jungkook said before he slammed the door in my face.

~tbc
sorry if some of the parts of the story don't make any sense lmao. also comment some suggestions for this story if you have any and btw guys sorry if I don't update this story quickly, that's bc I'm kind of busy. But hopefully you guys get at least 2-3 stories in a week. Sorry if I don't update thoo

- author ❣️