Liked by HarryStyles and 2849940 others

Louistommo- might be working on something special

View all 211144 comments

Louistomo- omg are you writing again ??

LouisStan- oof

StacyTommo- MARRY ME

HarryStyles- daddy

Emilly- holy fuck @/HarryStyles

This is just a little note about recent events with the Euphoria episode and all (Since this is a porn au). First of all I'd like to say how disgusting that is. The fact that Zendaya, which I assume is a friend or acquaintance of Harry since they follow each other, participated in this is horrible. I do not think Harry gave his consent for this and Louis definitely did not. The fact that HBO would allow this, especially without the consent of Harry and Louis is gross. The fact that didn't ask for Louis and Harry's consent is gross, especially since they did not change names or change their looks or anything like that. Secondly, There is a difference between writing an AU and making an animated sex scene that's supposed to air on television. Most larries know that fan fiction is fake and doesn't take it seriously (Most because I know there are some people out there that take larry way too seriously, but there are people like that everywhere, even with antis). People should not be blaming larries for this because we never wanted that, yes we make smutty fan fictions, But they are just that. fan FICTIONS. they're fake. We know this. It's not like we are going to make Larry to do what we put in our fan fictions. Ultimately we just want Harry and Louis to be happy. Us writing fan fictions should not be able to come in the way of a relationship (whether that be with louis and harry as boyfriends, with harry and louis as just friends, or with Louis and eleanor being in a relationship), because ultimately these are works of fiction. I'd never want to harm Louis, harry, the rest of 1D, or eleanor in any way. Thirdly, No, we are not going to stop writing fan fictions. To think that we would is insane. Every fandom ever has people writing fan fictions, whether those fandoms be of real life people or fictitious people. Antis write fan fiction too. If it really bothered Louis or Harry or eleanor they can always ignore it, because we hold no real power in their lives. We will never be able to change their relationships with a story. And if it really bothered them and affected them then they would say something about the fan fictions and as far as I know they haven't.