Make It Right XXIV

Jisoo POV

I just ran and ran,not knowing where my feet would take me. I didn't notice I was already in the middle of Seoul Forest.

My feet hurt and so is my tummy. I stopped and proceeded to sit behind a tree. I caressed my stomach.

"I'm sorry baby, Eomma is such a stubborn brat,I shouldn't have ran" as a tear fell from my eye.

"Ani, it's Appa's fault. Appa is a stupid man." I heard Jungkook's voice,panting.

He sat infront of me, eyes red from tears. He must have cried while following me.

"I hate you" I said glaring at him.

"I'm sorry. It was stupid of me to think anything like that about you. I shouldn't be doubting your feelings. After everything you did and sacrificed for me, I shouldn't doubt  you.I'm sorry. I'm really sorry" he said sobbing bowing his head while holding on to my shoulders.

I lifted his head and caressed his cheek.  It was red, I must have slapped him hard.

"I'm sorry...I hit you this hard.." I said softly.

"It's nothing, Jagi. It's nothing compared to all the pain I caused you." he said and my eyes softened.

"It hurts..It really hurts Kook. I can't believe you would say anything like that" I told him

"I'm sorry. What else do I need to say and do? Please...just,..I'm really sorry. I'll make it up to you, I promise."he said in pleadingly.

"About Tae..."

"He does love you. He wanted to court you even before you emceed together Jagi. But he learned about my feelings for you and he gave way." he said sadly.

"If I haven't told my members how I felt about you..If I haven't asked for their help to get to you...maybe, maybe it would be him and you now.." he said hurtingly, which made me frown.

"Would you like another slap on the face Jeon? What part of I loved you even before I debuted did you not understand?" I irritatingly said.

He stared at me. I pulled him closer and cupped his face,leaning my forehead to his. Staring deep into his eyes.

"If he ever did tell me about his feelings even before you did, I would have rejected him Jagi.." I murmured.

"Tae and I are best of friends. He is like a brother to me, like my twin. We are alike in many ways. I love you too much and he knows that, he respects that. And he is your hyung. Your relationship with each other is deep Kook. Don't ever think he'll throw it away just because he likes me. "

"I know...It's just... I want to be the one to fix all these mess surrounding our relationship. I want to be the one to always make things right and perfect for us. I am your man Jisoo. I am Jeon Jungkook.. I should be fixing this not him" he said, a bit annoyed.

"Don't let your ego eat you up. He's doing this for us, not just me, but both of us Kook. Your hyung loves you too in case you forgot." I told him. He sighed and looked at me.

"I feel so small now Soo.." he pouted.

"Ani...you will always be bigger than the world to me"  I smiled at him.

"Cheesy..too cheesy Sooyah" he chuckled

"Now let's go. We can't let Tae do this stupid idea of  his. He really doesn't use his brain cells properly sometimes" I said standing up

"Neh, he doesn't use it all the time. But you're right. How can he find his Miss Right if he will be stucked with a fake relationship with Sana" he replied standing up also.  I held on to his arm and clenched my tummy as it is aching badly. I almost fell down but he caught me quick.

"Jagi, are you okay" he asked and my eyes travelled to my thighs and he did the same. His eyes widened. Blood was dripping down my thigh.

"Oh God." He gasped nervously. " He took his phone and quickly carried me bridal style and was struggling on keeping his phone on his ears, bending his head and pressing the phone to his shoulders.

He was walking fast while carrying me,almost tumbling from time to time. Sweat dripping on his face and his eyes full of fear. He kept mumbling " dammit hyung,answer the phone".

"Jin hyung! I need help fast!" were the last words I heard from Jungkook's scared voice before I lost consciousness.