Make It Right XXXII

Jungkook POV

"You weren't supposed to come out yet ,My princess...but I guess you're too excited to see Eomma and Appa eh?" I cooed while carrying my new born daughter in my arms.

"Ah..you got your Mommy's beauty...Spitting image of my Jagiya..." I added while placing soft kisses all over my daughter's face.

I heard someone cough from behind me that made me turn around, raising an eyebrow.

Behind me were my members and the rest of Blackpink, with Seulgi noona.

"You might want to let us  have a moment with our niece too" Jennie noona said in an irritated voice.

I turned my back against them and mumbled "NO"

"Yah! I drove you here, can't I not have an exclusive pass on that?" Jin hyung whined.

"No." I sternly sad.

"Yah!" Everyone yelled and kept on whining.

"Could you all please shut up! Soo is asleep, taking a rest. She's tired from giving birth and she needs to rest well. If you can't keep your voices down, then please make your way out of the room before I kick you all out. You are all too loud,you can even wake the patients next door" I spat,turning my head towards them with a frown on my face. Really...These people are too annoying.

"You are being too selfish Jungkook!" Seulgi noona said,her voice slightly raised.

"We just wanted a chance to carry our niece" Jimin hyung added.

"I have all the right to be selfish. She is MY daughter"I replied still not facing them. I walked towards Jisoo's bed and sat beside her.

"And she is our grand daughter!" I quickly stood up and turned around. At the door are my parents with Jisoo's parents and siblings.

"Eomma!" I nervously said.

I heard our friends snicker while making way for our family to walk towards me.

"Now let me take a look at our new princess.  Ah so pretty" Jiyoon noona said while taking my daughter away from me, making me pout.

The moment Jiyoon noona took my daughter, the boys and girls immediately went near her,circling around Jiyoon noona.

"Yah! Yah! Don't crowd around her,you're suffocating her!" I yelled.

"Don't overact Jungkook." Jisoo's mom chuckled while patting my shoulder lightly before walking to Jiyoon noona. I pout.

Now, everyone is busy with my daughter. Could she breath with too many people around her?What if they squeeze her in their arms? What if she get stressed with their noises? These thoughts were running through my mind when I suddenly felt a hand intertwining to mine. I turned my head to see the prettiest and sweetest smile ever.

"Jagiya...you're awake" I softly spoke as I helped her sit down before sitting on her bed too.

"She is going to be fine Kook.. You don't have to worry" she said giggling.

I sighed deeply.

"I am really exagerrating eh?" I asked with a pout.

She giggled and cupped my cheeks with her hands and squishing my face.

"Yes you are,my softie bunny"

I pulled her hands away from my face and held it gently.

"Baby...thank you.. Thank you for bringing our daughter out safely. And for keeping yourself safe in the process." I sofly said looking straight in her eyes.

"Don't cry on me now tough boy" She teased as my eyes were starting to moist.

"I'm serious Sooya..You don't know how scared I was..." I wasn't able to finish as she placed her finger on my lips.

"We're okay baby...You don't need to worry" She smiled sweetly.

I hugged her and snuggled my face on the crook of her neck.

"Thank you too....You made me the happiest Jungkook..."she sweetly spoke. I pulled away and rested my forehead to hers.

"We both made each other the happiest, I guess huh?" I replied, to which she smiled.

"I love you too much..." she spoke and gently pecked my lips. I smiled.

"I love you more...you and our little Jin Ae.." I replied while giving sweet pecks on her nose.

"Jin Ae?" she frowned.

"Yup!Jin Ae..Truth,treasure and love. That's what it means. Since we built US based on those fundamentals babe.. We have always let truth work between us.. Treasure, which are our families and friends..And love..US..Our daughter is our truth, our treasure and our love...Plus, we both wanted Jin hyung's name right?" I explained.

"Since when did you become this cheesy and cringey" she giggled. I pout.

"But I love it...Jin Ae it is then.Jeon Jin Ae..."she said smiling sweetly before capturing my lips.

"God I miss kissing you"I said.

"You always kiss me dude" she chuckled

"Still..I miss it..and more" I teased.

"Hmmm"she smiled.

"Recover fast and we'll work on baby number 2. I miss being inside you Jagi..."I smirked making her flushed.

We heard someone cough behind us. We both turned towards the voice.

"You and your perverted thoughts young man. May I remind you, I am here. And hearing those thoughts of you about my daughter ain't really a good thing" Jisoo's dad spoke.

"Ah..It was just a joke. I was just teasing her" I replied nervously.

"So you don't miss being inside me?" Jisoo asked,her eyebrow raised.

"No...I mean Yes...I mean...Baby..you know what I mean" I stuttured.

Everyone in the room laughed at me.

"Aish! I hate you guys!" I whined as I stood up and walked to get my daughter.

"Jin Ae,Princess, they're making fun of your Appa" I said while caressing her cheeks. Her lips lifted up to a small smile.

"Even your own daughter is making fun of you!!" my father said making everyone burts into a louder laugh.

I pout as I walked towards Jisoo giving her our daughter.

Happy is an understatement to what I feel now. Almost everyone I love and love us back are here...Yep. I guess we did make everything right,Jisoo and I...

Or so I thought.....