5

Whenever the camera was on, he would always smile, laugh, make jokes and everyone would play along.

Before their laughs used to be natural, but now that everyone knew he was being goofy and smiley just for show, it wasn't as natural anymore.

The director shouted "Cut!" and Hoseok's face fell. The happy smile Hoseok had vanished. As if it was never there...

The staff all packed up and the interviewer left. Now it was just BTS and their manager, Sejin.

Sejin also noticed how Hoseok's face changed immediately after the director shouted "cut". But it wasn't only the first time. The other members also talked about it when he was around, when Hoseok was nowhere to be found.

Hoseok stormed off first once again, walking to where the van was waiting. The rest of the members sighed and got off from their seats to follow him. They were saddened by how the supposed "Sunshine" of the group was acting, but there was nothing they could do.

Hoseok would always leave when they tried, or he would say hurtful things so they could just shut it.

It wasn't like this before. It was never like this before...

But they just had to deal with it. Deal with it until the group disbands...

Because it would never be BTS without Hoseok. No matter how rude he acts. He is still apart of BTS. He is still family.

They just had to enjoy when his "happiness" lasted. When he is JHOPE. The "always" happy, little sunshine of BTS.