6

Hoseok just came from his daily dose of a good ol' practice. He would often practice everyday, even when it was their day off. He was feeling quite cheery, more than what he would usually feel everyday.

He walked through the halls of their big dorm, greeted by some of the members who were walking around. He opened his room door, excited to just relax and chill for a bit.

He sighed in content as he saw his big, fluffy, comfortable bed just waiting for him. He jumped happily on his bed, fishing out his phone from his small pouch around his waist.

He was instantly connected to the dorm's WiFi.

He got his comforter and snuggled into it as he tapped on 'Twitter'. He wanted to read ARMY'S tweets.

It's been awhile since he had done gone through their dear fans tweets and he wanted to read their funny, sweet tweets again.

He was about to search up #BTSARMY but he stopped when a trending hashtag caught his eye.

#JHOPELEAVEBTS

It read.

His breath hitched...

"W-what...."

He pressed on the hashtag, not able to speak in shock.

Did ARMY not see potential in him anymore?

Did I do bad in the last show?

He read through the hate tweets, each stabbing him in the heart...

"He literally looks like a horse, who else can agree? #JHOPELEAVEBTS"

"Hoseok can't even Rap nor sing. Why was he chosen as an idol and not just a backup dancer? #JHOPELEAVEBTS"

"He's so weird, is he gay or something? And what's with those weird headbands he wears. ARMY'S just wanna make him look even gayer #JHOPELEAVEBTS"

"WHY IS HE SO HAPPY AND LOUD HE ANNOYS ME! #JHOPELEAVEBTS"

The tweets just go on and on and he slowly feels insecure once again.

Im sorry....