Chapter 21.

After we cleaned up Neymar's apartment we headed to mine. I took Davi from him and put him in the middle of the bed. Immediately I jumped in on the other side of Davi. Neymar did the same.

"Can I ask you something?" I said.

"Yeah, you can ask me anything." Neymar smiled.

"Have you ever thought of buying a house and moving out of this apartment?" I mumbled.

"Actually, I do have a house in Barcelona, Spain." Neymar smirked.

"What? Then why are you living here?" I laughed.

"My house is getting renovated, so I'm renting this apartment in the meantime." He laughed.

"I'm thinking about moving." I commented.

"What? To where?!" His voice was patchy.

"Chill Neymar, in Barcelona. I'm just tired of staying here, like Kristina lives opposite me yet we don't talk and Jamie lives down the hallway and I hate running into him." It was true though, I hated living here.

"Hey, my house is almost done, would you like to live with me?" He grinned.

"Oh no, that's too much to ask for. Good night Neymar." I leaned over Davi and kissed Neymar's cheek, I then kissed Davi's cheek afterwards.

"No Kendall, you're welcome to stay with us. It's a mansion." He winked.

"Thanks Neymar. Can we talk about it later?" I said while looking at the time. It was 1:48am.

"Yeah, night Kendall, don't dream about me too much." He laughed.

"I'll try not too." I giggled.

"I love you Minnie."

"I love you too Mickey."

*******************************

Date: 23 December.

Time : 11:34am.

The sun rays were shining onto my face. I feel like I'm blinded! I opened my eyes and saw that Neymar and Davi were fast asleep, they were so adorable. I got up and made my way to the kitchen, boy was I hungry. I opened the fridge and there was absolutely nothing to eat. I hate when that happens! I tip toed into my bedroom where Ney and Davi were sleeping and I got my clothes out for the day. A white dress that came just before my knees and pretty black sandals. I showered and changed. I let my hair hang loose and I brushed my teeth.

"Morning." Neymar said in his morning voice. It was sexy!

"Sorry, did I wake you?" I said as I opened the curtains.

Immediately the sun came shining through.

"Ah, that's bright." He covered his eyes.

"Ney, it's almost 12 in the afternoon." I laughed.

"Oh shoot, I need to buy the meat for the barbeque." He frowned.

"What time are we having the barbeque?" I asked as I sat on the bed.

"I don't actually know, lemme ask Oscar?" He took out his phone and dialed Oscar's number.

"Hello?"

"Morning Oscar."

"Haha bro, it's the afternoon."

"I just woke up now hahaha." Neymar laughed.

"Sleepyhead haha, Ludy and I went to the mall to buy some things for this afternoon."

"What time are we getting together?"