Chapter 26.

Continued ...

Time: 10:39am.

Okay so it's kinda obvious Neymar didn't want to talk about what happened last night, because when he woke up, he immediately got out of bed and made me breakfast, he didn't say anything to me... Am I that bad at doing you know what? I'm so confused right now.

"Thanks for breakfast Ney." I smiled.

"Anything for my gorgeous girlfriend."

"And I'll do anything for my amazing boyfriend..." I was kinda hinting but unfortunately he didn't even care where this was going.

"Awh, cute." He smiled.

Cute? What am I, a puppy?

"So, what are we doing today?" I smiled trying to hide my embarrassment.

"Well Messi and I are going to meet up with Cristiano.." He smiled.

"Oh, sounds like fun." I trailed off.

"Haha you're so cute babe." He leaned in and kissed my cheek.

Cute. Funny.

"And later tonight.." He smirked.

Oh god.

"We're going out to a pub with Leo, Antonella, Cristiano and his girlfriend Irina." He winked.

Whew.

"Oh okay cool, well I'll just have a relaxing day today." I smiled as I got up and went into the room.

Faked a smile.

~Neymar~

Something has been wrong with Kendall... She's been so moody from this morning.

I Dialed Messi's number into my iPhone 6.
Ring.
Ring.
Ring.

"Hello?" His voice echoed through the phone.

"Hey bro." I replied.

"What's up homie?" Leo responded.

I don't know why, but Leo acts like a gangster.. It just doesn't make sense because he has the sweetest face ever and then when he talks he's so 'ghetto'.

"Kendall and I are having issues, can I cancel for today?" Please.

"Sure bruh, are we still on for tonight though?"

"Of course! See you later bro."

"Bye homie!"

Called Ended.

I decided to go to Kendall's room and see what's wrong with her.

"Kendall?" I asked as I stood outside her door.

"Yes?"

"Can I come in, babe?"

"Okay."

I walked in and saw her underneath the blankets watching the titanic.

"You okay?" I said as I sat on the bed next to her.

"Yup." She said as a tear dropped onto her perfectly unblemished, tanned cheek.

A sad scene had happened so that's why she was crying.

"I love you, okay." I said as I kissed her cheek.

"Why didn't you speak to me this morning? You totally ignored me." She asked as her voice became weary.

"I was disappointed in myself." I looked down. It was true. I was disappointed.

Kendall had told me how she didn't want to have sex with me and there I go and lead her on. I'm glad we didn't have proper sex, I would hate myself for that.

"Why were you disappointed in yourself?" She looked curious.

"I let you down. I shouldn't have pressurized you. I'm sorry Kendall." My eyes became watery.

"Ssh." She whispered as she kissed my lips.

She was perfect. I can't lose her.

----------------------------------------------------------
Thank you to those who commented, you have no idea how grateful I am x ... Messi and Ronaldo are going to be more into the storyline now.

Carry on commenting guys, I am reading your comments and I am replying to them ❤️

Okay now , back to the story... Isn't Neymar just the cutest thing? He's so caring. x adorable.