Eyes

Y/n 's pov :

I am just not in the mood, Cause I didn't get much sleep and I didn't even prepare anything to eat for them or for me. And here I am just like always sitting near the window and drowning in my own misery. *sigh* but still there's a question in my mind why he came yesterday and not only that just why did he call me. Him and Hyorin. Right. Hyorin my sister and The bitch.

Why they even came to my house especially, when I was awake. Cause if I remember correctly then the only person that is hyorin came every day in the afternoon when I am not home to eat lunch and take packed food for him. From the day my mom is gone, I see him yesterday and that too drunk.

Why the great CEO of Lee Enterprises came to a small One BHK room. After five years I see him personally. But why he came? aghhhh. I fucking don't care now!!!. why would I? after all he never accepted me as a daughter and no one even knows that I am his daughter except our relatives and I am sure that they won't even give one fucks so why would I? right! why would I? aish it's irritating.

Wait, I should tell uncle Kang about this yup I am going to tell him. I stand up right there and when I turn towards the left to leave I was caught up in a pair of doe-like eyes. He was there next to me sitting and directly gazing at me right in my eyes.

I was just frozen again. Just why he was there. He was just gazing into my Eyes like he could read me just like an open book. Like he would know my all secrets, my pain, my feelings, my sorrows, like everything. I felt that he could even see my soul which I am afraid to show anyone. I need to stay away from him.

I avert my gaze from his and bow a little and leave from there to the staffroom to meet Uncle Kang, I know he would be in the staffroom.

Jungkook's pov:

Where did she go? suddenly. Umm Strange but still Her Eyes seem hurt and sad. I just feel like that there something is wrong and she needs help and I just feel like that she is the heroine of this story and I am the hero and because of that I should stand and run towards her to ask whether she is okay or not. I should st-

"Jungkook!!!!!!!" I flinched and turn towards the source of the voice. "Wh-What? hyung" I answered.

"We have been calling you. what happen to you?" Jimin Hyung answered.

"Nothing, why?'" I said. They see each other and then turn to me.

"U have been distracted for a while. What happen to you? And did u start our plan?". Said Jimin hyung.

"Ahh no. I was just thinking about something and before I even start our plan She just got up and left"

"We see that kook. Just u have been out of the world for a while now. Are u sure u are okay?" Taehyung hyung asked.

"Y-yes hyung. I am alright. I was just thinking of something. Don't worry!".

"All right kookie if u say so. But remember if anything is there u can tell us." Jimin hyung exclaimed.

I just nod and they went back to their seats as the bell rang but she wasn't here. Where did she go?. Class starts to fill with students and in a matter of few secs, Mrs. Lee also came. She takes a look around the class and I observed that her eyes stop at her seat. For more than 10 secs and it was showing confusion.

I can clearly see that. And it was like she wants to ask other students whether they know anything about her. But she chooses to keep silent and start teaching.

I wasn't much concentrated as my mind was constantly diverting towards her. But I force myself to not think about her and concentrate on the lecture.