Different!

Y/n's pov.

Now, currently, I am in the kitchen washing dishes after coming from college and prepared dinner for me, my sister and Father. Yeah, I only have them as Family which obviously I don't consider as my family, because they don't deserve to be called as my family. After, she left me. My mom. My Maa. My life. Everything of mine was she. She was the only one who always understands me. Cause according to her, A Mom, can never hate or neglect her child. Even if her child was an outcast for others. She never behaves like both of them, My Father, and My sister.

Cause she knows, that I was a Different child. I wasn't like others. I rather like to be silent, then talk. I like to be comfort or comfort others by physically if someone is sad. It wasn't like, I don't like to talk. But I would just prefer to talk with Maa only because she never treats me differently like others. She would always stay beside me, even if father too doesn't like me. I talked to her and even sometimes, I'd tried to make friends as well in school, because she wants it. But whenever I'd tried, they would either tease me for my looks or bullied me for being a nerd.

Those things were nothing much for me, until my world crash and fall apart completely. My nights became darker than usual nights, the moonlight coming from windows seems to laugh at me. Because the darkness had its moon, to bright its night. But for me... my light was gone. She was gone. Just like others, she leaves me too. Five years ago.

From the time she left and till now, I am being like this a cold, ruthless person by others. After all, even before I was an unlucky child, as my father believes. And always be like this I guess becasu- wait, it's different! that boy, new boy in college. Yeah, he is different! from others. Just like her. That's why I am thinking of her. He is just like her. I don't know why? But when I am thinking of him and comparing with my mom a smile take place on my lips. Its strange cause I've always smile whenever I am thinking of her, but this time this smile comes because of Him.

Jungkook's pov.

Currently, I am sitting in front of my hyung's and waiting for them to open their mouth so they can tell me that what is the real problem which was happened just a few hours ago in college. And that to particularly, on the first day of mine. So here I am waiting for them to tell it. Well if you all are wondering what happens after they take m- oh no sorry they drag me with them then it was like this

*goes to flashback*

"I am not done with her! Hyunggggggggg!" They stop to drag me when we were all sitting in the car of our Jin hyung. I am too much angry that why the hell?! They drag me. Oops sorry I am not allowed to swear but wait they are not hearing me- my thoughts were interrupted by Jimin hyung "kookie...we will tell you, ok? But please don't be too mad on us by sitting only. Please talk to us!"

I was too angry that I didn't talk to either of them and not even respond to their questions. After some time the situation is tense in the car but everyone thinks to let it be. I know that they are going to keep silent because they know me when I am mad I just shut my mouth and talk at the right time because I don't want my anger to talk. And now the car has been stopped in front of our house. I am the first one to get out of the car and directly go to my old room when I live here and lock it. I see everything is still the same in my room till now. It's just the same when I leave this place Two years ago.

When my Dad wants me to leave this place and go to Busan our home city. I have to leave them here. My hyungs. We are not blood-related but they took care of me from my childhood, we live with each other since, we are best friends but not only friends, because for me they are my everything, after my mom left us. They are the big brothers who will always be there for me. After she left. They are the only one who took care of me. Even tho, they also need someone to take care of themself but they take care of each other and mine as well.

They all have known each other since they were little, and I remember when I was 14. I meet them through Appa's meeting, apparently, they all are business man's son's, just like me. And their bond was so strong that they all move in a dorm When I was 15. The dorm was near our house, so it was easy for me to come and go like a daily routine. But they all built a room for me too and I started using it frequently too.

Just by coming into this room, I'm remembering every memory of ours which is left here but now. I am back again. And this time I won't leave cause I said to my dad that I want to live here in Seoul. He allows me but yet, I can't practically live with them, because if I stay here then my dad will be alone. And I don't want that, I am happy cause it's okay. After all, I am going to be with them every moment. And then I walk out of my room.

*ENDS OF FLASHBACK;))))*

PRESENT TIME.
So this is how I ended here and now, "Hyung, I want to know why did you stop me? And also why did you apologize towards her when she was the one who should apologize! Tell me Jin Hyung I want to know", I said.

"There is nothing you should know kookie, it's okay that I apologize. I know you don't like it. But I'm the elder here and I know what is wrong and right to do it!" Jin hying said.

Okay, this is now getting on my nerves. "Hyung! I am asking u again why did you do it? And you should've waited there rather than drag me cause then maybe she realized that it was her mistake and she would've apologize-" I was cut off by Yoongi hyung "No! Jungkook you don't know anything. What he did in that time was right to do it. And for your Information. No, she didn't do any mistakes and she never insulted Jin hyung!".

I was speechless cause Yoongi hyung never takes sides of anyone he will always the one who will react on what he sees and understand the whole situation first. Then why is he defending her? "Hyung! Why are you defending her? She is the one who insults him! Did you forget how she was quiet when I was asking questions to her? She didn't even open her mouth to say anything. How rude it is. She is too much. She has so much attitude that she didn't even think about you guys that you all are seniors of her-" again I was cut off by one of hyung which is Namjoon hyung

"No, kook! You are wrong. This time you are wrong and I am also with Jin hyung's side because he did the right thing. She didn't insult us never, not even one of us. And for not responding to your questions. She never talked to anyone. We have watched her and we were there before you kook! We've seen her from the time she came to this college. She never talks to anyone. And no one dares to talk to her. We don't know why or what? And I also don't know anything about her, but according to the rumours, it's better if you stay far away from her. We want your safety first kook! I don't know why people are afraid of her or don't like her? I don't know but all we want is you to stay away from her."

Jin hyung also said which is already in the favour of Namjoon hyung's word. "Yup. Kookie. We want you to be safe okay. So, stay away from her it's not right to stay beside her or even near her. And about her, the discussion ends here. We don't want to talk about her anymore. okay?" I nod knowingly. Because I know that they won't answer any of my questions now, all the questions are related to her. Still, I can't help but feel suspicious as to why are they behaving like this.

I have known my hyung's, they were never the one who will judge others based on some rumours. Even though, their childishness and a little bit of playboy touch were always there. But this is totally Different from their behaviour. For now, I am just keeping silent about this matter in front of them. But Miss. Attitude, You have to take me seriously now. Because of you. my hyungs are behaving different I've to find out about you, anyhow. Get ready for tomorrow to meet me.

"Mumma, In the s-school, kids were saying. I am an un-unlucky ch-child whom no-no one wants, be-because I-I am different."

***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** *****

Hello Dear Readers, 

As always, thank you for reading this chapter. don't forget to like and leave a comment and share it if you like it. And How are you guys? Take care of yourself and your loved ones. Be safe and I know you all are definitely following the rules of safety. Hope you have a good day/night.  

And also, this book is always open to take ideas and grammar corrections. :) Bubye~ 

Happy Reading!!