B U G H E A D

W A R N I N G ! ! It's about to get really dirty and sexual. If dirty content makes you feel cringe, which I doubt because then you probably wouldn't read this, don't read it.

It was Betty Cooper's day off

It was Betty Cooper's day off. The only day of the school year, except for Christmas, on which she didn't need to attend school. Ever since freshman year, she adored this day more than anything else. Well, almost. There was one thing, or to be more precise, one person, that Betty adored even more than her day off. Jughead Jones. He was Betty's boyfriend, ever since junior year. Now they were seniors, meaning they were dating for about one year. He was Riverdale High's very own bad boy. Riverdale High's Player. Screwing girls, mostly vixens, was one of the things he was known for. Not that anyone ever minded. The people adored him, probably even more than he adored himself. They compared him to some kind of god. The girls would do anything, just for him to look at them. The one's he was screwing, either payed him or he chose them by himself, which didn't happen often though. If you were chosen, you were considered highly. The boys. It was their biggest dream to be him. Of course it was, he got every girl. Even if he didn't want them, they wanted him. They hated him, though, they never spoke up because they were obviously afraid of him. There were rumors, that he could kill with only his eyes. Non the less, his player reputation was vanished, the exact moment he bumped into Elizabeth Cooper, Riverdale High's good girl. The so called perfect girl next door. She was probably the only one, who wasn't attracted to him. Well, at least until he corrupted her. After a lot of arguing of who ran into whom, they somehow hit it off and became Riverdale High's It-Couple. Also known as the One True Pairing. She adored him, though, there was one day of the year, on which he wasn't allowed to touch his lovely girlfriend. Her day off. Ever since sophomore year, she made rules. No studying. This one she invented, because she wasn't only Riverdale High's good girl, but also Riverdale High's very own nerd. Boredom was all it took, for her to start studying, but she didn't want to spend her day off studying, so she decided to just not allow it. No boys. She wasn't the one to have that much boy relations, though, she preferred to play it safe and create such rule. It was just like every year. Or was it? This year something was different. She wasn't dreaming about her rosy world, no, her mind was filled with dirty thoughts.

He stroke his hand up and down her body. Caressed her boobs and rubbed her clit, making a sticky liquid leave her vagina. „What are you doing?", she questioned in between moans. „Touching and admiring what's mine", he answered and continued doing what he did before.

„What do you want me to do baby girl?", he asked, his voice way more seductive than usual. „I want for daddy to fuck me, hard", she moaned, her pussy already as wet as possible. „How hard baby girl?", he asked even more seductive this time. „Really hard", she exclaimed moaning. „Then beg baby girl, beg for daddy to fuck you", he stated. „Please daddy, please fuck me!"

Those dreams were pleasing. Well, at least that's what she thought. But as soon as she woke up, those thoughts turned out to be everything but pleasing. They were torturing. She whirled back and forth, trying to get those thoughts leaving her mind. Without any success though, they just kept getting worse and worse. Frustrated she then decided to take a shower, hoping that maybe that way she could forget her dirty thoughts. She made her way to her closet, taking out some lacy bra and panties. She normally wouldn't even think about wearing those, but this time she felt like she needed to wear them. She grabbed a towel and made her way to her very pink bathroom. She took off her pyjamas, slipped out of her panties and got into the bath tub. The hot, steamy water ran down her hair, to her cheeks, her breasts, her stomach and last but not least her pussy. The feeling of the water against her pussy made her gasp and wanting more. She shook her head, trying to ignore her thoughts once again and continued washing herself. She took her shampoo and gave some of it onto her palm. But seeing the slimy fluid, just made her think of the sticky liquid that could come out of her pussy, if she just had someone to fuck her.