A Few Seconds of Life

Hii!
So first off Thanks 😀 for stopping by to read my work.
*shows a huge grin*
Secondly, the poems and stories (the earlier ones) are all written by me when I was 13/14. They are all written in different mindsets and of course there would be grammatical errors. I have spent a lot of time and milkshake writing all these. I would not appreciate if someone writes hate comments about them. Of course! friendly corrections would not be minded. In fact, I would appreciate them because all we have to do is learn something new everyday! But, try not to focus on mistakes rather enjoy the material.

I have always tried to keep my perspective of things positive because as it is there is so much negativity in this world. I want to provide readers even a few minutes of joy, where they can escape from their problems but return back with a positive attitude.

Alas! But, when was life all glitter? It is not. So, of course there is a reality check in my stories and poems. I just cannot keep writing roses; even they have spikes and thorns. (Lol, I m getting dramatic, right ;))

So... that pretty much it is. Now the last but important thing is

YOU CANNOT COPY MY WORK,

CANNOT STEAL ANY OF MY WORK OR IDEA

EVEN THE PICTURE ABOVE IS MINE AND I HAVE CLICKED IT

ITS NOT ANY GOOGLE/ PINTEREST/ ETC. PICTURE

IF YOU EVER WANT THAT YOU CAN PM ME FOR PERMISSION.

DISCLAIMER:

All the characters are fictional and came out of my head. Though, they might be inspired from real life. Any similarities to any other name or character would be completely COINCIDENTAL.

So, that is it.