Realisation Part 2

Realisation. Such big word. But I really had one. And, an important one.

I was always taught this from the start none of your friends are forever. And yeah, true is it that I have many examples of that.

But, what makes me standout from the family is that I write my own rules. And proven and fully approved rules. I think I have enough experience to say that whatever that is said by people might not be true for everyone.

I believe, that it is very true, that at numerous occasions you might not have people around you when you need them. And that may include your friends and as well as your family. Ask me why, and I will gladly tell you.

Everyone got their personal lives to deal with. Everyone may or may not be available for everyone at anytime and same goes for us.

But, how do you think people may interpret such situations? They will always be skeptical and will look towards the empty half of the glass. They will use all sorts of words. People are snakes and they betray and bite. No one is going to help you in desperate times. you will always end up on your own. And literally, what not.

But do you really think that this is going to help you? No. So, this one is my number one advice. If anything, you won't get BP, criticizing the world, right?

But yeah, who always takes good advice, like a good girl? At least I don't.

So, this is how I came under the influence of some words in frustration.  Mind you, the worst thing of all it is. It makes you lose your damn head. And so the dear ability to think like a rational human goes to grave. And a very deep one that is.

Just because of some foolish arguments with my friends. Which is not at all abnormal; I sold my mind to Satan.
And at the time had this 'fake Realisation' that everyone is mean.
So, yeah there it is.

But you wanna know when did I bought my brain back?
Here, we go again to the park to my sister and I.

***

"So tell me Inaya, how have you been? You know, after your 'Realisation'?"

A permanent smirk stuck on my face. Not that of victory, but pity. Pity upon none other than myself.

As if she read my thoughts, she crossed her legs and chuckled. What was that for? I could not interpret .

She got up and took off. And soon called at her back.
"Just tell mom, that I am with some friend and will come home soon"

I quickly waved her off. And got up myself. My feet finally connecting the ground. My phone buzzed in my pocket and I saw a cat GIF. I knew it. Who else could, send me a cat? Of course, Vaani it is. Though it was an angry, cute cat this time. Not a sweet and cute; I knew I was forgiven for.
I just smiled and moved on. I will reply at home.

Just as I was about to shove my phone inside my pocket, I saw a missed call from Aneeksha.

As soon as I reached home, I opened the message from Vaani. Angry cat with scowl waiting for me.

  Ha! How much this smarty-pants wanted to resist herself!But I knew exactly, the way to answer her back! So, I also hit send to a 'not-so-innocent' cat

But I knew exactly, the way to answer her back! So, I also hit send to a
'not-so-innocent' cat.

  Ha! How much this smarty-pants wanted to resist herself!But I knew exactly, the way to answer her back! So, I also hit send to a 'not-so-innocent' cat

And soon we were laughing in emojis and were done.

Then, I opened Aneeksha's message which she had just sent. It was some clutch bag she had ordered online. I called her. And a very excited Aneeksha picked up the phone. And told me about some other things. After which, when she paused; I apologised. And we were cool again.

A few days went by normally. And yeah, by normal, I mean the usual sibling arguments. So, this day when i was just gathering my thoughts. (I do this every once in a while; very helpful) They kept revolving around some certain things :- Friendships, Family, quarrels, and how each person interprets all this.

And somehow I landed on this conclusion. Which gradually turned into a Realisation.
And it happened (for me) with a series of events. I think that by taking your time to understand things is much better than stating "facts" in one shot.

Life is an individual sport; which goes on and on with only one player and that is you.
Or let's say,
That life is a drama, a whole big one.
With you the protagonist.
All others are just some other characters, playing their roles. In the end it would be you only.
But it's the journey of life, which matters, along with a (happy?) ending of course. Those characters, though big and small have some influence over the protagonist.

An as*hole would just end up an asshole with no taste of the life journey.

Though, a good person, would really have a sweet taste of his journey.

And that makes all the difference.

**A/N  Hey there! Tell me how did you find it. And don't forget to vote and comment!
;-) ^_^  See ya , till my next poem I guess!
❣️💛
**