0.6

Vivian Simmons 🧘🏾‍♀️2:32 p

2:32 p.m🧘🏾‍♀️
4 months later🧘🏾‍♀️

Vivian's doing what she does every time after a school day. At Starbucks getting some work done. She could've done it at home, but something about her new apartment doesn't seem right to her. She'll be there during the day time but at night she'll sleep with all the lights on. Vivian feels that someone is watching her. Ryan says she's jus thinking to hard and that nobody 'even kidnaps people anymore'. Vivian thought of course that was the most dumbest thing she's heard from her their whole life of being related to each other.

On the nights she thinks it real bad she'll go to her moms house. And when her moms boyfriend is there she'll go stay with Elijah.

Viv and Ejay are still together, happily too with no mess ups on both of their behalf's. She's told Elijah about the feeling she's been having, and he told her it's just probably the fact that's she told him she didn't start sleeping by herself till she was 13. He thought that was just dumb but that's his 'lil mama' has he calls her. But at least he's bout the only one who takes her serious about this situation.

"Excuse me" Vivian being knocked out of her studies, now giving her attention to the stranger.

"Um yes?" She asked lookin up at some light skinned girl.

"I'm sorry but I was just trying to see if you were sitting with anyone... I'm kinda of new to the whole area and I saw you on campus and we have that 6:00 class together." She said lookin down.

Vivian still confused on why she was here just kindly let her sit down. "Have a seat." She said going back to her studies. Viv was never the type to get off track from her work.

"I'm sorry again, my name is Justice." She said sticking her hand out, for viv to shake it.

Vivian waited till she was done typing her last sentence, before shaking it. "I'm Vivian, nice to meet you." She said really getting irritated by the fact that she was messing with her studies.

"I see I'm messing you up on your work. Maybe we could-" Vivian cur her off.

"No you fine now, I just got finished. How'd you find me?" She asked with a straight confused face.

"I was coming from the subway right there, and I was on the way to my car and I saw a guy walk over here into the place so I followed him because he was cute, then I when I came back out I just so happened to turn and look and see you." She said with a very believable tone.

No reason why Vivian shouldn't believe her. "Well did you at least get his number?" She asked sipping her drink.

"Girl naw! You wouldn't believe what happened either." She said shaking her head sipping her drink from subway.