0.5 - part 1

Vivian 💕
10:22 a.m💕
4 weeks later💕

Vivian smiling from ear to ear talking on FaceTime with Elijah, made her happy anytime they'd talk. He's been great the little four weeks they've been talking or dating.

"Baby, I wanna come over." Elijah said really making a statement instead of asked her. "Are you asking me or telling me?" Vivian asked sternly with a smirk on her chocolate clear face. "A lil bit of both. Go ask ya moms or whoever, cuz I'm on my way." He said smiling hard. Viv witched him get his keys and slide on his slides walking out his room. "Ejay, I hate when you do that. Stop just inviting yourself over. You never know who I might have over, and you just be inviting yourself over. What if my mom says no? Huh? What about that?" That was Vivian's way of "going off" on Elijah.

Ejay never payed it any mind because she knew she was just talking out the side of her neck. "I would still come over and have you come outside." He said in a duh tone. Vivian rolled her eyes trying to be mad. "Jus chill and go tell ya moms I'm coming over." She got up leaving her phone on the bed, waking out of the room.

"MAAAAA!" She screamed down the hall.

No answer.

She walked into her moms room seeing that she was watching tv wit some man she's never seen before , in bed. The man looked straight at her with his eyes stuck on her. She looked down at wat she was wearing. Black body shorts that she wears around the house and a white spaghetti strap shirt.

Viv cleared her throat backing out the door, with just her head inside her moms room.

"Ma?" Vivian called out .

"Yes, baby." Her mom said smiling at her. She rolled her eyes mentally, before asking.

"Ma, can I have a friend over?" She asked kinda nervous.

"Vivian, that's really really rude." Her mom said getting mad at her randomly. "Speak to my company as well." She trying to make the man feel special.

"Umm, hi I'm Vivian, her only child. Who may you be?" She said shyly. After all it's a grown ass man staring a 19 year old down.

"I'm Scott baby, your mothers ... friend guy." He said with the ugliest smile ever, seen to Vivian's eyes. Ew! She thought.

"Ma, can I please have company?" She begged ready to go back to her room.

"Boy or girl?" She asked now laying across that Scott dude.

"B-Boy" Vivian chocked out.

"Ion care get out my room." She said rudely.

Vivian, basically ran to her room. Jumping on the bed she grabbed her phone. "Baby, guess wat!" She said excited. "Wat and I'm already outside." He said looking at the camera. " well never mind. I'm on my way to get you" ... "okay" was the final word said before they hung up. Putting on her slides she walked out her room closing the door behind her.

"How you doing baby girl?" A deep voice boomed through the hall. She turned around fast seeing Scott. He was coming out the guest bathroom, drying his hands and fixing... himself.