Las Vegas State Of Mind

Nacho's POV
After packing my bags and telling my dad about him going to Canada, I texted D that I was ready to go and all packed up. After a 50 minutes of waiting, I saw the black Maserati pull up in the parking lot waiting for me and I walked over with my stuff but, sooner or later my dad trailed behind making me think he wanted to talk to me—instead whizzed past me to probably give D a nice speech.

My dad walked up to the car's passenger side with D rolling down the window, to hear what he had to say. "Cuidar a mi hijo persa." My dad said, clearly wanting D to make sure he takes care of me, while D and I are driving around to Richmond, Kentucky. D says it's safer than Albuquerque because, there's no cartels, Salamanca's or anything.

He did tell me he had dogs in Richmond, and I don't mean puppy size or anything, he showed me pictures and there were four English Bull Mastiffs a brindle color wearing spiked colors with their names on it, of course the names are made smooth plated like my gold chain not in bling. All four dogs follow every command, every hand gesture, every snap of his fingers and whistles.

Their names were Zeus, Anubis, Hercules and Rameses, each dog collar had a different color Zeus had gold, Anubis had black, Hercules had blood red and Rameses had emerald green. I sat in the car with my stuff in the back seat, waiting for my dad and D my first and new boyfriend, that I think is a amazing person already even though, all we know about each other is our ethnicity and what we did or do for a living.

Which is just fucking sad especially since, we kinda just met after four days and, I'm the one who injured him badly but it's ok I helped him get through it in order to help me sleep at night reassuring me that I'm not a killer or anything.

I felt a poke at my shoulder bringing me back to reality, getting a concerned look from my blue-green eyed lover, making me smile at him for being this beautiful creature on Earth, I reach up almost to his face but, I realize where we are so I put my hand on his shoulder, to act like friends in front of my dad.

"It's ok, D I'm fine." I reassure him, getting him to calm down from his worrying with a nod, "Yeah, your dad wants to say something to you." He said calmly, "Alright. Que es Papá?" I ask my dad about what he wants and, he rambles on while I respectfully listen. "Sí, Papá we have everything. Adiós!" I said as he waved back but, of course gave D a hard stare that he does when he wants someone to keep their side of a promise.

( after the boarder security check cause that's intense stuff )

After the boarder patrol guy told us the wrong way, we ended up going towards Las Vegas instead but, the nice part is we have found a nice hotel to rest since by the time we got to the boarder of Mexico it was night, I offered to drive to let D sleep also just to see his angelic sleepy face, he sighed in his sleep bringing me back to reality to instinctively stroke my fingers through his soft black hair.

He nuzzled my hand still sleeping in contentment, causing me to openly smile and, feel things that he makes me feel like, everything is already normal I park the car in a rest area and pull him on my lap straddling me laying his head on my shoulder, watching as he snuggles into the warmth that I'm producing from my neck, placing his hands on my firm chest.

I kissed his neck and, patted his back holding him to my chest like a baby, "Mi Precioso y hermoso bebe Persa." I whisper to him, smiling then hugging him..a bit too tightly because, he started to stir and wake up hugging me back. "Is there something wrong, Nacho?" He asked me tiredly, and I shook my head kissing his hollow cheek lovingly. He smiled at the kiss and, proceeded to lay his head back down on my shoulder but, I decided to hold his face in place  in a firm grip and gently bite his jaw line playfully.