KiriBaku - I Have To

Kiribaku Angst

"You're going to leave tomorrow night without context," Tomura said. "If you want your precious Eijirou Kirishima to live, then you will join us. You will leave. You will come here, and you will never, ever, return there." He started to speak louder, more violent, his spit flying into Bakugo's face. "If you tell anyone anything, that redhead will die. If you protest in any sort, he will die. If anyone follows you, he will die. If you confess to him..." Tomura grinned wider. "He. will. Die."

-

Bakugo was crying in his room. He didn't want to do this but he had no choice. He cried harder against his bed. He knew the villains were watching him. If they weren't, he would have left a note or something. Bakugo finally calmed down, slowly coming out of his dorm. He walked down the hallway, down the stairs, and into the commons, where Kirishima, Sero, and Mina were all talking and hanging out. He glanced at them and shook his head, fighting back his tears.

"Hey, Bakugo!" Kirishima smiled at him. Bakugo wiped his tears away and started walking faster. He left out the door, speedwalking. "Dude! Hey!" Kirishima frowned and ran after him. Bakugo didn't stop, not looking back. Kirishima grabbed his arm and tried to pull him back, but Bakugo shook him off. He still chased after him, trying to get him to turn around, "What the hell is wrong?! Where are you going?!" He yelled, now just walking behind him. 

"I'm leaving! Fuck off shittyhair!" He yelled back. Kirishima noticed his broken voice. He started to get this pain in his chest, like he knew something really bad was going to happen.

Kirishima started crying, running after him more, trying his best to get his attention. He tried pulling him back, tripping him, getting in front of him. He started crying more. "What the hell do you mean 'leaving.' Where? Why? Are you coming back? I-I don't.." Kirishima broke, his voice breaking. "Please.. K-Katsuki...don't.." He stopped, watching him walk off.

To Kirishima's surprise, he stopped. He didn't turn around, didn't move. He sniffled. He was hurting so bad. It felt as if Bakugo's heart was being ripped out and penetrated a million times before it burnt into shreds. He found it hard to breath, his body getting heavier. He wanted to tell him, he wanted to hold him, to assure him...but he knew he couldn't. If Bakugo wanted Kirishima to live, he had to hold back.

"Goodbye, Eijirou. I won't be coming back."

Bakugo started to walk again, at a normal pace. Kirishima grit his teeth together, not sure what to say. "Katsuki, please! Don't leave me!! I love you!" He yelled. Bakugo stood still again. Kirishima clapped a hand ove rhis mouth and his eyes widened, blushing at what he just said.

Bakugo froze. The last thing he expected was for Kirishima to like him back. He started crying harder. He hurt more, wanting to tell him so bad how he felt. He whimpered and turned his head. The two made eye contact and Kirishima could tell how much he was hurting. He knew then, that Bakugo felt the same.

"Please..Bakugo.."

Bakugo closed his eyes, starting to walk again. Kirishima ran after him, using his quirk to force Bakugo around, crashing his lips into the blonde's. Bakugos eyes widened and he kissed back, but pulled away after and pushed Kiri down on the cold floor.

"You're disgusting." Bakugo said emotionless before he walked back down the trail. 

Kirishima's eyes widened and he started hurting more. He knew Bakugo didn't mean that. If he did, he would have blasted him into dust. If he did, he wouldn't have kissed back. Still, he went off. This time, Eijirou let him go. He knew he was being forced into it. He knew he didn't want to leave him. He knew he couldn't fight it and that he had to let him go. Kirishima broke down into tears, falling to the floor and screaming. 

Bakugo hear him, starting to run. He didn't want to hear Kirishima in pain any much longer. He just left him there, in the cold, midnight air. Bakugo ran for a mile, and still, he could hear Kirishima's cries. He couldn't tell if it was just in his head or not. He whimpered, and followed through the plan, just to keep Kirishima safe.

-

When Bakugo got kidnapped, Shigaraki knew instantly what he needed to do from his attitude. He had to get someone with a mind-reading quirk. This way he will be able to get into Bakugo's head and see what he desires most. Using that intel, Shigaraki would be able to situate a plan to force him to join. It was unexpected when other students from U.A. captured Bakugo. But that gave him time to hide back in the shadows and find someone. That was exactly what he did. 

He used Twice's clone quirk to drag Bakugo in. Then, they knocked him out. When he gained consciousness again, the new guy, who goes by 'Fright', dug deep into his mind. Bakugo screamed loudly, feeling another consciousness creep through his mind waves. He started bleeding from his eyes and Fright finally evaded his mind. He whispered to Tomura the information he needed and there it was, the perfect plan. Bakugo couldn't even fight back and he broke to defeat. He had to obey.