KiriBaku - Flustered

Bakubottom's POV

It's been a month now since I met this boy. Kirishima Eijirou. I've always admired him, always imagined what it would've been like to know him this well.

You see, he worked at the cafe two streets from my house and for 2 years, I went there every morning and afternoon. I would order my usual latte and do homework for college. Even then, this boy stood out from the rest and I enjoyed the sight of him every time. I never knew why or how but I always had this good feeling boiling inside me when I seen him. I always felt calm around him, like I can tell him anything even though he was a stranger.

The first words he ever said to me was "can I take your order, sir?" That was years ago though. I didn't know what the feeling was until later. I knew that it was weird I never really payed any attention to women. I didn't think I would like a dude this bad. He drove me crazy. I won't admit that I was a little stalkerish with him; always asking how his day was, complimenting the coffee he made me, and so on.

A month ago, I happened to catch him at his lunch break hour. He sat in the empty chair in front of me and we started talking. It was really nice and it made me feel great. After that day, we started talking more. He was the best person I ever met and he didn't treat me like everyone else did. I knew he was the one.

I tried flirting with him. Giving him soft gestures and random carresses. I made it a priority to make sure he was okay. I made a lot of jokes with him too. It was funny because he would just shrug it off and make a joke back. He was sort of flirting back but it's hard to tell when cause he's just so damn smooth with it.

Today, he is coming over to my apartment. It's Christmas eve and none of us have anything better to do since he has the week off of work and I have two weeks off for college. It was his first time to my apartment and I spent the entire morning cleaning it before I went to his workplace to meet him. I figured since we were so close and all, I would confess my feeling to him. I admit, I am nervous, but I have a really good feeling.

-

I opened the door to Kirishima's truck. I took a step up and settled into the seat. Kirishima easily hopped in right after me. The seat was surprisingly comfortable and smelled great. It was way different than my simple highlander that my parents passed down to me a while back.

"What's your address again?" Kirishima asked nervously with a smile.

I paused from putting on my seat belt and laughed, "you want me to drive?"

Kirishima leaned back, smirking at me, "do you know how to drive something like this?"

I felt my cheeks burn up and I looked away with a smile, "I don't know, maybe." Kirishima snickered, starting the engine. I knew he was making fun of me and I felt guilty and tried to reason. "Hey I never drove something this big!"

"Then just ride it and tell me where to go," he said with a smile, backing up out of the lot.

I immidiately thought of what he said as a dirty joke and laughed. "O-okay! Just go two streets to the right and I'm the first one there." Kirishima started going in that direction. He stopped where I told him to, in front of a big, grayish building. "Good job, you made it," I teased and hopped out of the truck. I almost fell but played it off like I meant to do it. I laughed a little when I heard the redhead laughing behind me.

I walked around the front of the truck, seeing Kirishima hop out like it was nothing. I blushed a little, smiling at him. Kirishima locked his car and walked in front of me.

"Oi, where's your place?" He said, starting to walk down the sidewalk towards the office.

"Right here you idiot, get back here!" I shouted, wheezing as I laugh at him.