plot?

Authors Note: hey this is my first wattpad so please dont hate. I am really looking forward to writing this because i'm obsessed with fairytail.I don't own fairy tail all the characters belong to hiro mashima.Lets get going to the story
......................................................................
LUCY'S P.O.V
"Levy!?.....Help me!!!" I say screaming and/or whining while running away from the pink haired,Natsu who was chasing me.
"Oh hey lu-chan wha-" she paused when she saw me hiding behind her "What's happening?!"
"I don't know he just keeps followinge everywhere...and to me-its kinda creepy" I explained.
"Come with me to the library lulu i have something important to show you" Levi insisted

At the library
.............................................................
"So what did you wanna show me?" I whispered curiously.
"This..." Levi showed me a dusty book.
"And..." I asked impatiently.
She looked at me with a dead eye.then she dudted the dust off the book with her hand. The book then read
"Dragon slayers mating season".
"W-what is this?" I ask.
"Well what does it say" levi replies.
She slowly opens the book. Levi looks at the first page as she reads it out loud.
"Warning....
After reading this book the dragon slayer who chose you as his/her mate will go throw the stages faster...read if you dare." Levi then turns the next page.
"Stage 1... The dragon slayer will be close to you and will always want to be next to you,hold you, and or see you. Mating season will beging somewhere around when the dragon slayer turns 18."
"Stage 2. The dragon slayer will be over protective and will show up in places you wont expect them to."
"Stage 3 the dragon slayer will confess to there mate and mark them"
"Stage 4 the dragon slayer will take there mate somewhere private for a month where there they would mate multiple times until the mate gives birth. THE SLAYER MAY BE AGGRESSIVE IF WAITED TO LONG ESPECIALLY IF YOU DONT LISTEN....WHATEVER YOU DO, DO WHAT THEY SAY NO MATTER HOW RISKY. IF THE DRAGIN SLAYER IS THE SON OF A DRAGON KING HE WILL NOT BE IN CONTROL."
The other words were fainted off. Me and levi just looked at eachother in shock.they were about to leave when they heard a creak. They turned around to find Natsu and Gajeel standing by the bookshelf staring right at em.
"Lets go lucy" Natsu said.
"No i dont want to-"
"Or ill kiss you, squeeze your tits, and fuck you till you cant walk."
"N-natsu?!-"i asked confused
"Oh so you wanna see my dick thats what." He unbuckled his belt and was about to pull his pants down when...
"Alright-Alright ill go" I said covering my eyes.
"Lets go or ill make you suck it"
"Okay-Okay lets go" i slowly walked out with Natsu slapping my ass.
"Shhh dont say anything"
I did as i was told.

"Shhh dont say anything"I did as i was told