Introductions

The team and their three added guests found themselves sitting on the couch. Rob sat smushed in between Wally and Roy. Wally shifted uncomfortably. Cyborg looked at Starfire with a look of 'Please say something'. Raven sat there unfazed next to Beastboy and Robin. No one was talking and Beastboy looked to Robin every couple of seconds to take a cue off of him.

Robin sat zoned out trying to think of blueprints in his head for a machine that could take his unwelcome guests back home. Wally started to bounce his foot up and down. Roy kicked his leg. Wally glared at him and kicked him back. Roy kicked back harder. "OW!" Wally dove over Rob to try and grab Roy. They were soon wrestling on the floor.

The Titans looked around at each other not knowing what to do or if they should even get involved. "Why you little-" Roy lifted up a fist when a buzz came from the front door and the intercom turned on. "Hey it's Speedy and KF, can you guys let us-" "I'LL GET IT!" All the Titans except Robin got up to try and get away from the uncomfortable situation.

They were all beaten to the door by Wally who swung open the front door. "Wooooow" KidFlash looked at Wally. He tilted his head and studied him with a confused look on his face. Roy pushed his way to the front to see Speedy and KF. Speedy knelt down to be at eye level with his counterpart. "This is the trippiest dream I've ever been in." He said going to poke Roy.

Roy pushed away his finger. "It's not a dream. Kid imbecile here got us in this mess." Speedy looked over to see KF and Wally looking at each other with the same starstruck look with their mouths wide open. "Glad you guys finally made it." Everyone turned to see Robin leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. 

Sorry short chapter, but i'm posting the next chapter soon