I love you too

Previously: see ya too hurls
3 votes and 1 comment for next update!

Once you get there you sit down on a bench.
A couple minutes go by and someone sits down next to you. "Y/n?" Sam asks. "Hi." You say. " want did you want?" He asks. "I don't know. I want you. I want chase." You blurt. " y-you want me?" Sam asks. "Yes. I think." You say. "Are you sur-" you cut him off by kissing him gently on the lips. "Yes im sure." You say. "Y/n I love you." "I love you too." You say. " be mine again?" He asks. "Of course!" You say. You go to chases house and pack everything up. You tell chase you really like him but your going to see how Sam works out. He's fine with it.

Its_y/n: when I met you in the Summa😍❤️Liked by @samhurley, @iitspayton and 500,000 more Comments @samhurley: no pic creds 🙃@iitspayton: bsf looking fire @xlilhuddy: 🥵@fan1: are you and Sam better@its_y/n: @fan1 yesss @fan2: @xlilhuddy ???@madi...

Liked by @samhurley, @iitspayton and 500,000 more
Comments
@samhurley: no pic creds 🙃
@iitspayton: bsf looking fire
@xlilhuddy: 🥵
@fan1: are you and Sam better
@its_y/n: @fan1 yesss
@fan2: @xlilhuddy ???
@madimonroeee: 🙄
@samhurley: @madimonroee suck your own toe

Tap to load more comments

You forgot that playlist was on two weeks so you start packing. You and the rest of the group wanted to get there early.

Time skip to when you leave for playslist

You wake up and get dressed 👇🏻

You put on your makeup and head out the door and wait for Payton to come pick you up

You hear his car pull up so you get up and get in. "Dangggg hottie" Payton says. " thanks." U say.

Authors note: sorry for the short chapter! Thanks for almost 1,000 reads!