Chapter Two || Spicy Noddles Left Behind

The sky was as bright as ever, clouds softly floating away in their home. Birds chirping their lovely chant, singing the melodies that children adore. Placing his arms behind his neck, the blond let out a sigh, "Geez, everytime we walk through here, it keeps getting longer and longer."  Rio muttered.

Athena smiled, glancing around the pathway both are taking, "Yeah, but at least you get to enjoy the nature." She gestured over to the trees, "Can you hear them? Oh! Thee trees are lovely!" She chirped placing both of her hands together. Rio let out a dumbfounded gaze, "Thee tree? Athena, you are not a English teacher, please." He joked at the bluenette, who in reply in just sticking her tongue out, before both laughed out loud at their jokes.

Passing through plenty of the same yet different looking trees, a small little village came into view, it was blurry yet you can tell you where getting a bit closer. In a closed five minutes, the village was in full clear, houses and buildings created all together to make this village what it is.

This is the certain village of Serene, Nemiso. Serene is known to be the most populated village in the main state, Nemiso, of our world, Nemis, which is forward to have seven island all together.

Walking through the entrance, Athena began to greet nothings by waving away. Rio followed along by giving a grin or two, being quite lovely to see the sight of others being themselves. Clapping his hands together and rubbing them together, he glanced around, "Alright, let's get these noodles as soon as possible."  His determination grew into a fiery glow, having a gaze that showed, 'I will get these noodles for her.'

Taking in what the order is, the blue haired girl placed a finger up, a questionable expression plastered on. "Spicy noodles.....Doesn't Anika have another food in mind besides spicy noodles?"

Rio let out a laugh at Athena's remark, which made her roll her eyes, "Its true!" She argued, "When we always go out to get her lunch, she always ask for spicy noodles!"

The blond let out a smile, shrugging away, "Oh well. Anika be Anika, come on let's quickly find the cart."

Letting out a nod at each other, meeting eye to eye, the both began to hurry it up, searching for the said cart that contained the famous noodles that Ang craved today.

Upon walking and walking left and right, taking straight paths into the village going in much deeper. The pair found themselves standing in a mysterious land, a very long line.

Rio raised an eye brow, looking over to the side to find out what was going on. He gazed back at Athena, to see if she had one slight clue about the line of people. But, he only got a shrug from her, making his posture flattered at the response.

Looking in front of him, a small kid stood in line, wearing an oversized hat matching his newspaper boy vibe.

The blond tapped on the kid's shoulder, flinching at the sudden touch, "Hey kiddo. What's up with the line? Did something happen?" Rio questioned raising a eye brow in a questionable look.

The boy only shook his head, pointing outside of the line, "Nope! There's a line because of the new discount for the famous noodles Seiko sells!" He happily replied, his fingers indeed did pointed at the cart, who seemed to have a brown haired male rushing with serving the bowls of fresh cooked noodles.  

Athena face palmed, how did she missed this!?

"I've been so distracted....how can I forget this!" She angrily mumbled under her breath, shaking her head at her current state.

Rio gave a hum in response giving a smile at the small boy, "Ok! Thanks little dude!" There, the boy nodded and turned around to his previous stance. Just as Rio turned around, he saw Athena have a...aura around her, as her dust colored eyes were shaded away.