ii. careless.

daddy issues.
chapter two, careless !

                   EARTH WAS WONDERFUL

EARTH WAS WONDERFUL. they, the one hundred, had been running around for who knows long, looking around every corner and smiling at the beauty, at their freedom. unfortunately, clarke griffin and wells jaha hadn't been enjoying it as much, wanting the ret of the ark to come down. stacey kavinsky was a little bit more careless. even though she had a good relationship with her dad, she doesn't exactly want him to come down. he'd act like the boss all over again.

she sighed as she stood next to the two, raising an eyebrow at them. clarke was trying to figure out how to get to mount weather ― since they had been dropped on the wrong mountain ― and wells had just arrived with some news.

"we got problems," wells sighed, standing next to clarke. stacey had known about his hopeless and undying love for the blonde, yet he had never acted on his feelings. especially since he took the fall for the death of her father. "the communications system is dead. i went to the roof; a dozen panels are missing, heat fried the wires."

clarke frowned. "well, all that matters now is getting to mount weather. see? look. this is us. this is where we need to get to if we want to survive."

"where'd you learn to do that?" wells asked. clarke went silent, stacey frowning as she looked at wells. his face fell, his heart dropping to his stomache as his gaze went from the brunette to clarke. "your father."

"ah, cool," a boy with goggles on the top of his head walked over, giving a small smile towards stacey. "a map. they got a bar in this town?" he continued to make eye contact with stacey, his grin continuing to stay on his face. "i'll buy you a beer," he joked.

"you mind?" wells muttered as he gripped the boys arm, guiding him away from the girls whos eyebrows furrowed.

"wells ―"

"hey, hey, hey," a boy cut the girl off, glaring at wells whilst shaking his head. stacey knew him. he was the boy who was locked up for arson. "hands off of him. he's with us."

"relax," wells told him, stacey muttering a curse underneath her breath. "we're just trying to figure out where we are."

"we're on the ground, that not good enough for you?" stacey turned to see bellamy, sighing. this was not gonna be good.

"we need to find mount weather," wells called, a frown upon his chapped lips. stacey sat down upon the drop ship wing, choosing to stay out of this fight. she wasn't as stuck up and needy as wells and clarke. they wanted the ark to follow. "you heard my fathers message. that has to be our first priority."