Chapter 1

Charlize's POV

''CALUM STAAAHHPP ITT! I CANT BREATHE! STOOPPP! AHAHAH '' i said as im trying to wiggle out of his grip.

''You're not gonna tell me what to do , hear that loves?! '' he's still tickling me! Hellppp!

'' STOOPP ITT! PLEASSEE!'' I yelled because i really cant breathe . But he still didnt stop . So , thats how youre gonna play it Cal? I tried to get up but failed .

I seriously need to breathe so i bit him!

'' OUCH OUCH OUCH! Why do you need to bite ?'' He pouts while still looking at the bite mark i gave him.

I really bit him hard .

'' im sorry babe but i needed to ...'' i apologized .

He didnt respond and turned his back on me . We're currently laying on his bed (we are not doing anything wrong , okay?)

''Cal? '' i creeped on him,

He's still ignoring me. Oh no , is he mad at me?

''Calum... are you mad at me?'' I said with a worried expression on my face.

He looked straight into my eyes. Then he smiled and pulled me into a big hug.

''No , why would I ?'' He asked.

''You dont say?''i raised an eyebrow at him

''No really :)'' he reassured. ''I know now that you can defend your self if ever something bad happens to you'' he said while planting a kiss on my forehead.

''Nothing is gonna happen to me , Cal. As long as i'm with you '' i kissed him back.

''Im not gonna let anyone hurt you Charlize. You're my everything and i wont let you leave '' he hugged me .'' I love you'' he whispered in my ear . Calum is always the sweet kind of boyfriend.

''I love you too '' i replied . He hugged me even tighter.

Calum looked directly at my eyes . Oh my gosh he's making my cheeks turn red!

''Are you blushing?'' He chuckled

''No im not '' i answered and quickly faced the wall . Calum cupped my face which made me face him. His face is just inches away from mine :''l omggggg!

He slowly pulled my face closer and closer to his face and ...

'' CALUM! OPEN THE DOOR'' someone knocked on the door violently.

''WHATT?'' Calum seems so pissed off.

''We need to go!!'' Sounds like it's Michael.

''GO WHERE?!'' He yelled

''OPEN THE DAMN DOOR FIRST!'' Michael yelled back .

''Fuck you michael'' calum cursed under his breath

He rushed to the door and opened it abruptly . Michael looked at him confused then looked at me . He saw me lying on the bed wearing Calum's NASA shirt .He's wearing a shocked expression on his face .

''Are you two doing what i think you were doing?'' He's still in his shock expression. Michael has such a dirty mind!

''Michael you're so dirty minded!'' I screamed

''Did you just have --'' he asked once again

''No! We're not doing anything! DAMN IT!'' Calum is so upset right now and when he's angry he is really scary. I just looked at my phone to try and entertain myself because im scared at him.

''So as I was saying that we are going to do some recording today , we need to go now'' michael said trying change the topic.

''Ok fine! Just wait outside im just gonna change my shirt'' calum said and shut the door at mike's face.

''Woah ! Why you so mad bruh?'' I said trying to make him smile with my funny accent .

''He's just so annoying'' he replied while he was changing his shirt.

Then Calum came over the bed and kissed me on the cheek. ''I'll be back as soon as we finished recording ''

''Bye :)'' i replied and kissed his cheek too.

Cal opened the door and saw Michael was still there.

''Dont worry Charlize you can finish your activities with Calum later :D!'' He said cheekily. I almost choked when he said that!

''SHUT UP!'' Calum yelled at michael and then winked at me .

Oh lalala what's the meaning of this??

Calum and I didn't have that kind of 'activity' ever! Which means I still have my v -card.

I looked at Calum as he exited the room. I'm all alone now . I don't like being alone , it's making me scared . I don't know why but i feel unsafe.

I didn't grow up having parents . They say that both of them abandoned me and died . I grew up on an orphanage until i was 4 and my Nana adopted me. Nana was 28 when she adopted me , she didn't have a family too just like me. That's why she decided to get me out of the orphanage.

Nana was married before she adopted me. She said they got divorced because her husband was beating her up and molesting her .

She was like a mother to me. She treated me like her own precious daughter. I owe her everything.

She's old now and needed for someone to take care of her. None of her family members wanted to take care of her but I volunteered because i love her.

I was thinking really deep that didn't notice that tears were streaming down my face. Damn , im so emotional! I wiped my tears away and looked at my phone .

I just sat there for half the day and now that my bum hurts i decided to stand up. I looked at the side table and picked up my camera. I turned it on and looked at the photographs Calum and I took from day 1 ( I mean like since we started dating). Calum's actually my first boyfriend (yep, you read that right) and we're going to celebrate our 4th year soon!

Beep ... boop ... beep ...

I heard my phone ring '' who could that be?'' I looked at the caller id and it's my best friend Kath.

''CHARLLIZZEEE! OMG! OMG! OMG! I JUST REALIZE THAT YOU AND YOUR BAE ARE GOING TO CELEBRATE YOUR 4th ANNIVERSARY SOON!''

'' i know right! ''

''SO , WHAT ARE YOU GUYS PLANNING TO DO?''

''Errmm... i don't know...''

''WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW?''

Damn it! She's so annoying

''I -''

Before i could say anything, she cut me off.

''OK IM GOING TO BE THE WHO'S GONNA ARRANGE EVERYTHING ! OK? BYE!''

'' HE--''

Before I could say anything , the line went dead.

I threw myself on the bed because im so sleepy. My eyes immediately shut close .

-----

Heyy! This is my first time writing a fan fic! I hope it doesn't sound so lame ... please support this by voting and sharing it to your friends ;)