chapter 16

Mahir was called in by bela's mom. He entered ,hesitating, at each step. It was bela's ward. Similar to the dream , she was fast asleep. The sound of his footsteps  woke the sleeping bela up. She gazed only to find a tearing mahir by the bed. He held onto her hand and looked straight into her golden orbs. For the first time , she did not see the need to shout for help. He seemed to know her really well. A teardrop fell on her palm and she winced at the heat of the fresh tears. She looked into his eyes looking at how he was piercing her soul with his brown orbs. She pulled her hand out of his touch and his lips twitched.

She shut her eyes and heaved a sigh of relief. she opened them and questioned

" why did you think i would forget you mahir you are my life , you are my oxygen "

" do you think you can get away with that? do you not know that you are the reason i live ? why did you cry ? you promised me that wouldn't ! "

Mahir stood there dumbfounded . He had been pranked. badly.  He was feeling a montage of emotions. Anger,  happiness,  sadness and relief were mounting up in his heart. He was never cheated on before. He stood there for answers. That was the least he deserved.

There was nothing in this universe he loved more than Bela. The thought of something happening to her pierced his heart onto two. How could she play with his feelings like that.

Before Bela could explain herself ,he strided out of the room making each step noticeable and loud.  He had this cold expression on his face that he never had before. The lifeless expressioned man walked out in dismay leaving Bela in tears...

author note :
so I was supposed to post this 2 weeks ago but wattpad hates me and it did not get published so after checking I found out so I'm republishing it. 

next update in a few days...promise