r o s e a n n e ' s 3 r d p e r s o n p o v

It wasn't long enough when Rose started her day all stressed out. She is a student at 22, taking her degree. Exhausted because of her thesis and her group mates who wouldn't pass whatever their task is, adding up to her stress.

"This will all pass, I will finish this." That was her mindset that morning.

Rose started her day with a puffed up face due to eating spicy ramen at night, it wasn't a good idea to do so. It wasn't much of a big deal, but everything just clashed together when she found out her group mate, Yugyeom, has not passed his assigned task. She dialed her phone to call Yugyeom but he wouldn't answer her calls.

"This is what I hate the most!" She starts yelling inside her small studio apartment.

"This all will pass?! God knows where I might end up tonight!"

Rose heads down to the subway station to go to her university. "I wonder where the guy I saw would be?" she kept questioning herself.

The guy was stunning. She had no regrets, that she saw him.

"Imagine us being together never exits my mind ever since I saw him. I want to hug him, just by looking at him you would know how precious and delicate and how worth it he would be." Rose was flustered that day, looking at this man's eyes, was like entering heaven on earth.

A few moments later, her phone vibrates in her pocket. It was Lisa.

"Lalalisa! Hey!"

"Are you serious? Lalalisa, hey?"

"What do you mean?"

"Roseanne, don't play pretend with me. I know you're stressed but you need to have fun too sometimes."

"I—um.... don't follow?"

"What I mean is, come and party with us tonight. Jisoo unnie will be there."

"...and Jennie?"

"She'll be there, It's her boyfriend's party anyway."

"I'll think about it... okay?"

"I'll text you the address just in case okay?"

"Okay, Lisa. I'll see you."

She ended the call with a smirk on her face, "I'm going out to party tonight."