{ 3 }

"So, Roseanne?"

Mark asks in a sweet manner but she's startled.

"Do you still want to go inside?"

"What makes you think I don't want to?"

"Who even talks to their group mate about their project in a club? I get it, you're a good student."

"I am. Well, I— its been a while since I've last been to a club and I have my thesis on going and I thought of having fun.."

"have fun? hmm... if you do... do you wanna have fun with me?"

Roseanne suddenly stops, her brain isn't processing what Mark has said. She thought, "is this the right time?" she stares at the air for a while.

"Hey Roseanne? you okay?"

"no... yeah... um... let's get a coffee?"

"coffee sounds great."

Meanwhile at the club, everyone was enjoying the party lights and the EDM music that rings in your ear for a long time. Everyone was just enjoying the moment, but just until Yugyeom got back.

"Hey Yugs!" Youngjae shouted

"Hyung!"

"Oh! Mark Hyung? eodiseo?"

"He was out with Roseanne. They were talking."

"AND?"

"and what?"

"And is Mark hyung finally going to have a girlfriend?"

"Chamna, Hyung. Roseanne isn't Mark hyung's type. Are you even alive?"

"Wanna make a bet?"

"I'm down for it."

The night falls, the stars finally places their selves in the night sky, the mood is good, it's amazing. Mark and Roseanne walks through the main road, casually talking about their thoughts.

Do you know the feeling when you're with someone new and it's night time? it's the feeling when you have butterflies.

"So why coffee?" he asks

"Caffeine, to keep you awake."

"So we can talk more?"

"Well if you say so..." Roseanne says shyly.

*zzzUNG!*

a motorcycle was flying through the streets almost putting Roseanne in danger. She falls in Mark's arms, his warm... strong... arms.

"HEY WATCH YOUR DRIVING!" Mark shouts letting everyone around them hear.

"Are you okay?"

"I am not okay."

"Are you hurt? Let's go to the hospital."

"No... it's okay."

"but you said you're hurt."

" I am." she said while striking her chest

"My heart hurts." she says while she's about to tear up in front of him, Mark can already hear sniffling sounds.

"I don't want anyone to see me cry."

"Come here." Mark slowly pulls Roseanne against him, hugging her tightly.

"Let's walk, Roseanne." They started walking towards the coffee shop, Roseanne still crying and is wrapped around Mark's arms.

"Sit here for awhile. Just relax and breathe. Don't you really want to go to the hospital?."