{ 2 }

Roseanne scans the room seeing everyone, sat down and her eyes being left at Yugyeom.

"Let's talk outside."

She walks out of the club and her blood pressure high enough that she can't contain her anger. It was cold outside, but she didn't notice. It was one of those days where she felt so angry and played on, it always happens. It happens every single group project she works on. People who are her classmates, are often quoted as freeloaders, just like him, Yugyeom was one of the people who asks Roseanne for a favor to carry their grades up.

"Yugyeom-ssi, you don't pick up my calls and you have yet to pass me your contribution for our thesis and I see you at a club?! Don't you have any consideration?!" she yelled

"How about you? Why are you at a club? Aren't you supposed to be editing our thesis?" Yugyeom replied back in a sarcastic manner.

Roseanne's blood was boiling in anger, she feels her eyes turn red and was about to strike a punch at him.

"Yah, Yugyeom." She sighs, the amount of disrespect she heard from Yugyeom's mouth was almost enough to make her head pop out of her body.

A few squabbles later, she hears a voice and he suddenly hits Yugyeom's head.

"Is that how you treat your sunbae huh?"

Roseanne was startled leaving her head faced and locked down on the road.

"Hyung—I can explain."

"Aniya, apologize."

"But Hyung—"

"No buts Yug."

"Sunbae, mianheyo." Yugyeom says unwillingly

"Go inside, Yugs. Let me settle this now."

As much as she tries not to curse, she does in her head.

"So ungrateful." she said while rubbing her shoe down the concrete.

"Excuse me? Miss?"

"Ah—yes--?"

"I would like to apologize in behalf of—"

She raises her head and sees his face, she was in disbelief.

"Oh—Subway Oppa?"

"What?" she covers her mouth leaving Mark laughing about what she said.

"Hello, My name is Mark, and you are?"

"Roseanne..."

"It's nice to meet you"