E4P2: Impeccable Pairings

[Heart Signal Panel]

Byulyi sighed, burying her face in her hands.
Byulyi: No... He messed up. She won't be happy.
Seokjin raised his eyebrows in surprise.
Seokjin: Really? I thought that was a pretty good response.
Jungkook frowned.
Jungkook: Me too. Jisoo-ssi asked him to be honest, no?
Jieun shook her head.
Jieun: You guys don't understand. When girls say they want an honest answer, they don't actually want it.
Jungkook: Oh, is it just like how you always ask me if you look fat and tell me to be honest and I tell you yes and you get mad at me?
The panelists laughed.
Jimin: Wait- Then what kind of response did Jisoo-ssi want to get?
Yoojung: If I were her, even if I wasn't very interested in the guy, I'd want him to say something like, "It was within my expectations."
Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.

Jungkook: Why though? You mean you would rather him lie than to tell you the truth?Byulyi: Definitely

Byulyi: Definitely. That isn't lying though, that's just saying what the other person want to hear. Any girl would be happy to hear that, regardless of whether they like the guy or not.
The guys exchanged bewildered looks.
Jimin: Girls are...
Jungkook: Weird.
Seokjin: They sure are.
The girls simply ignored them.

[Outside H&M, Heart Signal Day 4]
{OST: "When I Fall In Love" by Bolbbalgan4}

Jisoo frowned at Hoseok's response, just as the panelists had predicted.
Hoseok: But I must say I definitely am happy it's you!
Hoseok laughed sheepishly.
Hoseok: We haven't really had the chance to talk much, so I feel like this is a good chance to get to know you. Taehyung told me a lot about you.
Jisoo raised her eyebrows.
Jisoo: He did?
Hoseok smiled.
Hoseok: Mmhmm! Y'all seem to have a lot in common. Anyway! I will make sure you have a good time today, don't worry!
Jisoo smiled.
Jisoo: What are we doing, oppa?
Hoseok grinned.
Hoseok: That's a secret. But first, lunch! Do you like meat?
Jisoo laughed.
Jisoo: Of course! Meat is a must.
Hoseok grinned.