Detectives and...... MAFIA?!?!?! part 1

Author-san: Wassup guys!!!

Author-san: A group of detectives and mafia members are coming so behave yourself. Okay?

GOM: NANI?!?!?!

Aomine: D-did you say mafia author?

Author-san: Yup.

Kise: WHERE GONNA DIE!!!!

Author-san: Shut up you idiot! They won't kill you! They're here to play Ou-sama game BAKA!!!

Kise: Really-ssu?

Author-san: Yes. Now shut up. Wait, where's Akashi?

Akashi: What?

Author-san: Oh nothing.

???: Author-san!!!

Author-san: Atsushi-kun!!! Come inside. Where are the others?

Atsushi: They're out-----

???: Author! You said there was a beautiful lady who wants to commit double suicide with me? So where is she?

Author-san: I'm just lying Dazai.

Dazai: *shookt*

???: Pfft.... Hahahaha!!!

Dazai: What's funny Chuuya?

Chuuya: Serves you right shitty mackerel.

Author-san: Enough chitcha----

Dazai: *sees Ayumu* *went to her* *hold her hands* Hello there Ms. Beautiful. Do you want to commit double suicide with me? *Smiles*

Ayumu: Um... I'm so----

Kunikida:*kicks Dazai* You bandage wasting device! What the hell do you think your doing?!?!!

Dazai: *rubs his back* That hurts Kunikida-kun...

Akashi: Ayumu! Did he hurt you?

Ayumu: I'm fine Sei-nii!!!

Kunikida: I'm sorry Ms....

Ayumu: Ayumu. It's okay don't worry! And Ayumu is fine. *Smiles*

Kunikida: Okay Ayumu-san. Again I'm sorry.

Akashi: *glares at Dazai*

Author-san: Okay enough!!!! Just start playing already!!!

Author-san:But before that, let me introduce this guys.

Author-san: That idiot who's covered in bandages is Dazai Osamu. He loves suicide that's why he ask you that Ayumu.

Ayumu: I see. *whisper* A suicidal maniac huh... Too bad. He's actually got good looks.

Dazai: Your so mean Author-san. I just want to have a cheerful double suicide with Ayumu-san.

Akashi: Well sorry but I won't let you do that with my twin sister. *glares*

Author-san: Okay enough! *clears throat* Anyways, that little pumpkin with white hair is Nakajima Atsushi.

Takao: His hair is odd...

Atsushi: H-hello...

Author-san: That blond megane who kicks Dazai is Kunikida Doppo. He has a weird obsession in "ideals".

Dazai: Do you really need to add that Author-san?

Kunikida: I'm not obsessed! And what's wrong with following my Ideals?!

Author-san: *shrugs* That Farmer boy is Miyazawa Kenji. Don't underestimate this kiddo. His insanely strong despite his appearance.

Kenji: *giggles* Hello!!! You folks look like a rainbow!!!