Paid With Cash -Sex Scene

**A/N: Hey, so for those who wanted the sex scene between Judis and Kael, I've posted it here so that you can still read it while those who don't want to can easily skip over it without pause.

[READ AT YOUR OWN WILL] Also, when I had asked about requests for a sex scene, someone (not gonna say any names for privacy sake) had said that they would rather there wasn't a sex scene because most intercourse scenes in books are all the same. I have to agree. The books I have read basically follow the same pattern -oral foreplay (optional), fingering/stretching, lubication (that is pretty necessary for easier penetration and less pain), then shove it in, the bottom screams "faster!" and "Harder!", and then the final climax/orgasm. This is not how I wanted this to go. So, tell me if this seems real enough, 'cause I want it to be like they were having a one night stand with one of them wanting more in the end.

[WARNING] The following story contains graphic and mature scenes, coarse language, and boy on boy action (if you haven't realized yet that this is a boyxboy book than I cannot be held responsible for any scarring or addictions. Joking btw). Rated R.

Copyright © 2014 by Gracilyn

---------------------------

Judis didn't even give me time to turn around. As soon as the doors of the elevator closed behind us and we began to rise, his hands were on my hips as his front ground into my ass and his lips attacked my neck.

"Judis," I moaned, struggling to keep my body from tensing under his touch. Ever since the incident that changed Kayla and I's lives forever, I hated being touched by anyone.

He gripped a handful of my hair and gently tilted my head back and to the side just enough so that I was forced to watch as he gained better access to my neck. His other hand undid my belt buckle and pants. I could feel the smirk on his lips when he touched the silky fabric of the thong. My pants were the first to go, landing in a puddle of fabric somewhere in the elevator as the starving man behind me forced us out of the metal lift and into the platinum room. His friends were gone, birthday party forgotten, and I felt a rush of relief at this knowledge. I didn't think I could withstand the embarrassment of selling my body to their friend with them as an audience. 

The cool feeling of the leather sofa touched my bare ass cheeks and torso, causing a tingling sensation to rush through my body. Judis' hands roamed my body, fondling my balls and tweeting my nipples as he went along. All self-conscious thoughts flew out of my head at that moment, a lustful daze replacing it. His soft lips sucking on my exposed flesh, his teeth gently nipping at the skin, and his warm hands running under the back of my knees and forcing my legs to bend until he was wedged between them, his crotch pressed against mine. His knees applied pressure to my thighs, forcing me open even wider until a pleasant burning sensation began. I gasped at the cool feeling of his breath as he blew air onto my nipples. His tongue wet the two little pink beads before he blew on them again, this time causing my back to arch a few inches off the couch. He smirked at my reaction and I panted while eyeing him warily as he took my tie in one hand and my wrists in his other. I couldn't even comprehend what was happening until he had my wrists bound above my head with one of his hands holding them there.

"Bondage...seriously?" I panted.

The amused smirk on his lips was the only response I got. 

He trailed kisses down my chest, licking up the small streams of tomato sauce, and I almost came when he bit the skin of my inner thigh. As I came down from the peak enough to where I wasn't trying to squeeze my legs together in hopes of holding it in, a burst of confidence went through me and before he could react I had us flipped. I straddled his hips and wrapped my bound wrists around his head. Shaking my ass, I watched his eyes as he stared at my crotch, his hands slowly pulling the thong down my legs to where I kicked it off my feet. The thin piece of fabric was forgotten the second it was released from my foot, landing soundlessly somewhere in the room. My cheeks heated up when I realized just how exposed I was, my body naked and my legs open. It was a position I didn't like. It made my whole body shake at the thought of being like this under him. I was too exposed, too weak, too vulnerable. He could have done anything to me, and I wouldn't have been able to stop him. But being above him seemed to ease my worries, especially when he just laid back and let me take control. 

His fingers pressed against my bottom lip, his eyes silently asking me to decide. Stop or go?

As I sucked on his fingers, face screwed up in concentration as I tried to soak his digits in my saliva, I could hear his other hand working at his pants. The crinkle of a package made me open my eyes, only to see his pants and boxer-briefs around his ankles with a silver square package in his free hand. He ripped the silver square open with his teeth and attempted to slip the condom on with one hand. To say it was an amusing sight would be an understatement.

Once Judis' fingers were wet enough with my spit, he pulled them from my lips and impaled one inside me. The pain of the sudden intrusion almost had me screaming and leaping for the elevator, but I instead opted to fist my hands in his hair and bite his shoulder. He flinched but otherwise remained still as he slid another finger inside me and began a scissoring motion. Whoever said it didn't hurt was a bloody liar. It hurt like hell, but I knew it would for my first time. Sure, I had practiced fingering myself since I was thirteen, but a couple of my fingers and his dick was a drastic change in size. It wasn't even comparable. 

I hissed through clenched teeth when he decided that I was loosened enough to add another digit. By the time the fourth finger was added, I honestly just wanted to curl up and die.

Every time I would just be getting used to the size of his finger and the feeling of it inside me, he would add another, causing me to revert back to square one. 

"It won't fit!" I shouted, when he finally had enough of stretching me and aligned himself with my hole.

"It will, trust me," he soothed, just as he poked the tip through the ring of muscles at my entrance. 

"How can I trust you when I just met y- ahhhh!" I screeched, arching my back off the leather cushion when he slammed himself into me. "Pull out!...Pull...out!" I rasped around choking gulps of breath.

He sat still as a rock while I tried to adjust. I take it back, every time I had wished to lose my virginity before I was twenty, I take it all back. I could live with being a virgin, life was a lot less painful that way. 

As I silently begged whatever deity out there to rewind time so that I didn't have to be stuck on top of some big toned body of muscle with his cock shoved up my ass, Judis' began to slowly roll his hips into mine. I moaned quietly, the sound becoming louder as his motions grew longer and harder. Within a few minutes I was drawing bloody lines down his back as he pounded into me. He flipped us over so that he hovered above me, and his body went wild. I was a spasming mess beneath him while he pounded his dick in my hole, the thick rope of muscle rubbing pleasantly against my prostrate to the point where my body was tingling from an endorphin high. His lips nibbled at my neck, his teeth grazing against the sensitive flesh there, and his hands knead my ass. He didn't even have to touch my member for me to be close to orgasming.

It wasn't long until he was tensing above me, his voice breathless as he told me he was close. I was close as well, another good deep thrust and I would be unrevealing in his arms. As his hips slammed into mine, his member going deep inside me, my toes curled and my whole body seemed to clench up, my hole tightening around him as I spurted my cum onto both of our stomachs. He released inside me, the feeling odd with the condom being the only barrier between his cum and my insides. The condom was discarded into the nearest garbage can, which happened to be in the washroom, and by the time Judis' returned to my spent body sprawled across the couch, I was already slipping into a blissful sleep.