Chapter 1

" Take Me As I'am " A Torion Sellers Love Story Chapter 1 (Short) ~Torion

The smooth beat of Chris Brown's sweet love roamed softly trough my ears. I blocked everything and everyone and just bobbed my head slowly to the beat. My bro's and I where looking for some new shoes for tomorrows show. We continued to walk around looking for a hot shoe store. They started walking over to the Nike Factory and i followed. Then my bro Jason turned around and said something but I couldn't hear so I took off my beats.

" Huh? What you say Jay? " I asked. He kissed his teeth and chuckled. " Man you trippin I said remember Michele? " he questioned " Wait short Michele? " I said " Naw man big booty Michele " I looked at him confused.....then I remembered. " Yea why? " I asked. We entered the store and started roaming around.....looking.

" Because she said she wanted to hook up with me this weekend " he said hype. I shook my head....I don't know why I hang out with them we are nothing alike. " What? " he asked in a smart tone " Man you got a different girl every week...you where just with Aaliyah what happened to her? " he looked at me " Man she was getting boring " I shook my head and chuckled. " Plus she ain't wanna give it up so I left that chick alone "

" Watch you gonna catch something " he laughed " Shutup but she said she had a friend and she wanted to hook up with you, you in? " I shook my head. " Naw man I'm cool " I said calmly. " Dude I'm starting to think you gay " ( no offense to gay people I love them ) Micheal interrupted. I gave him disgusted look as if he did something ugly. " Be quiet I don't get down like that it's just that I don't want her man she not that type " I said. I picked up some nice vans and examined the shoe. It was alright but it wasn't what I was looking for.

" You crazy dude but you ready to go " " Yea almost I just gotta- " I stopped talking as I saw a girl. But she wasn't just a girl she was goddess....she wasn't cute she was beautiful in every way that you could think of. She was not tall but not short but just right. She was a nice coffee color.She had dark brown straight hair that came to her collar bone and curves to die for. A nice style added to her she looked innocent and humble. She had nice beautiful lips with nice red plush cheacks. I wanted to approach her but she was with I'm guessing her father. She looked at me and smiled and added a little wave.

" Aye man aye " Jason yelled while tapping me...I snapped out of it. " You Ard " I nodded " Yea I'm cool " I said " Yo who you looking at? " Micheal asked " Nobody " I looked away and continued to look around

So how was it? Should I keep going? Do you like it?

Stay Mindless

~Liza