Chapter 4 Part 1

" Take Me As I'am " A Torion Sellers Love Story Chapter 4 Part 1 (Short) ~Tae

I put my bags down and plopped down on my bed. I let out huge sigh....shopping is alot of work. I know,I know what your thinking that I'm a prissy little bitch and I get everything I want well......NO it's the total opposite. I barely get anything my mom just sent me money to get by.

She lives with her husband that she left us for when I was nine. She says that my dad was worthless and he didn't make enough money to support her.Pssh what a mother huh? We make the best it though he makes enough to cover everything important. He still loves my mom tough.....which I don't know why but he's very protective of me and kinda abusive.

Why? I really don't know he says it's because I'm a fast ass girl who needs to be punished. Its not all the time he hits me.....but only when I talk, look, associate, even think about a boy. The only thing I got close to a boyfriend was when my friend Brianna tried to get me to go out with a boy named Kevin when I was six.

But it didn't turn out pretty.....I mean I was six I really didn't know what was going on. Now I'm sixteen and never had a boyfriend. If I killed some one right now he wouldn't even get mad but if I had a boyfriend that's a whole different story. I don't do this stuff he just thinks I do it. I think he takes stuff out on me because my mom left him.

" Aye Tae get down her right now " my dad yelled and I hesitated to get up because I was scared. I got up and walked down the stairs slowly while holding the railing. He was standing there in the middle if the room with his hands behind his back. I stopped at the end of the steps and stood there.

" Lemme ask you a question.....ummm who was that boy I saw you with? " he asked. He was walking up to me slowly. " I don't know what your talking ab- " he cut me off " You know exactly what I'm talking about who was that boy " he yelled I jumped a little. " I don't know dad he just walked up to me I don- " he cut me off again.

" I'm not gonna ask you again " he reached me....he was taller than me even tough I was standing on a step he still over powered me. " Now who was that boy " I didn't answer him we just stood there in silence. He took his hands from behind his back and back smacked me across my face and I fell on the steps. I felt my cheeks turn red and my body heat up and I held my check.

" I don't want you ever talking to that boy or any boy ever you hear me " he yelled. I nodded and he kicked me in my stomach. He started walking away

" Fast ass little girl, I didn't raise you like that Uggh.....I'm leaving " Usually when he leaves he leaves...I don't know where to. He grabbed his stuff and left. I winced in pain as I tried to sit up but I manage to do it. I walked up stairs holding my stomach and walked into the bathroom and looked into the mirror to examine my bruise . It wasn't that bad....I took out my makeup and put some on.

It hurt like hell A tear rolled down my cheek.....I don't know why my life really isn't that bad right? I mean I have no mother, my dad abuses me for god knows why, and I'm lonely. I wiped the falling tear away and Fireworks by Alicia Keys and Drake started to come from my phone. I took it out my pocket and it was my friend Brianna.

I ignored it.....not in a mean way but because I'm not in the mood. Then a couple minutes later I heard a knock on the door.

How was it? Who's at the door? Where did her dad go?

Stay Mindless

~Liza