Chapter 3

" Take Me As I'am " A Torion Sellers Love Story Chapter 3 (Short) ~Torion

" Man you got the number? " Jay asked. I just pushed passed him and Mike and kept on walking. Mike stopped in front of me which made me stop. " Yo what happened.....you get her number? " I took of my snapback and rubbed my mohawk. " Naw man i didn't " I said taking my hand off my head and putting it in my pocket going around him.

" Why? What she say? " Jay asked. I felt uncomfortable with that question....I really didn't want to answer it. I didn't want to be embarrassed again twice in one day. " Nothing she ain't said nothing " Jay sucked his teeth and Mike raised his eyebrow. " For get about it let's go "I started walking but Mike stopped me.

" Wait but who was that other chick? " Mike asked. " Yea she mighty fine " Jay said. We both looked and gave him a straight face. " What did I do...ya'll act like i committed a crime or some shit dam " He put his hands up in defense and chuckled a little. " Like I was saying who was that other girl?.......was she the reason why you ain't get them digits? " Mike asked.

" Ye-...No- Never mind just never mind lets just get out of here I'm tired " We walked out of the " Christian Mall " (best mall ever) and heard some one scream. " Omg theres Torion get 'em " we looked at the direction of the screaming. It was a herd of girls running towards us. We started to run to the car.

" Where's Chris when we need him " Jay said. Chris was are body guard....he was husky and big boneded and extremely lazy. We told him that he didn't have to come the mall with us ....I don't know why but we did . ( Jason and Michael are his back up dancers :) ) We ran to the car and got in and drove off.

" Waoh that was close " I said looking back to see any of them followed us. " They gone? " Jay asked out of breath. I looked back to see if they where behind us....no one was there. " Yea I think so " I said. " You still have to tell us what she said " Michael said. I let out a huge sigh I really didn't wanna tell them I felt uncomfortable. I didn't answer and they both suck there teeth. I got annoyed and turned on the radio.

" This is Dj Diamond Kutz and where gonna be chilling live with YMCMBA's youngest member Torion later before his performance at the Mann Center so if you wanna get front row seats and backstage passes hit us up and also Jacob Latimore, Omg Girlz, and Diggy are gonna be there so watch out and here's his new single Top Notch leggo "

" Aye man turn that shit up " I turned it up and my song blasted through the car.... ( http://m.youtube.com/?reload=3&rdm=m9xtks2eb#/watch?feature=m-ch-vid&v=lXoKpW9OFJw ) I could feel the vibration of of the beat move trough the car. I got onto the highway on the way to the hotel so I could get ready to go to the radio station.

I know its short and boring but bout to write some more of this it's gonna get interesting I think lol jk. Oh and isn't Torion fine he's been my other mans since for ever lol no lie but roc is still my mans but I've been thinking bout switching that cuz Tm cray but anyways.

So do you Like this? Should I continue? How was it?

Stay Mindless

~Liza