Chapter 2

" Take Me As I'am " A Torion Sellers Love Story Chapter 2 (Short) ~Torion

" Yo was looking a that chick right there wasn't you? " Jay pointed to the girls direction. I looked back at where she was...she was pointing at a necklace in the jewlers store. She admired it for awhile and looked back at her father. They started to talk but I couldn't hear them. Then she made a puppy dog face and folded her hands like she was begging. Her father shook his head " No ".

She kept begging and begging. And then he started to yell I could tell because of there actions. They stopped and started walking over to Chick-fil-a. She looked at me in a harsh way and then looked away. I looked away and kept searching. " I don't know what you talking about man I wasn't looking at her " I finally found the right shoes. I walked over to one of the workers and they followed " Excuse me miss can I get a size 9 or 9 1/2? " I asked

" Yea, sure sir I will be back in a minute " she said walking away. " Sup ma " Jason said and bit down on his lip and winked at her and surprisingly she winked back and walked away switching. " Dam hold up real quick Ard " he dabbed me and walked off. " We saw you looking at that girl and don't deny it " Mike said raising his eyebrow. I rubbed the back of my neck raising my Snapback a little.

" Ard man I was okay I was looking at her " I said putting my hands up in defense and chuckling a little. " I see why man she fine.....yo I think should go talk to her before I do " he rubbed his chin. " Man aren't you with Jhene " I asked. He looked uncomfortable when i asked that. It's none of my business but I asked anyway. " Yea but she tripping I don't know man but I think you should go talk to her " I thought about it and nodded. And started walking towards the door but turned around.

" Ard but she with her Pap's " I said in a worried tone. " Later man later " I sat down on the bench with my hands in my pockets. " It's Now Or Never Man " he said. He was right if I didn't get her number or at least her name it will be the last time I see her. I decided to do it.

" Ard but after I pay for these shoes " I saw Jason coming out the back zippering up his flyer and the worker buttoning up her last button and fixing her hair. I shook my head and Mike laughed a little. Mike is the player......he will keep a main girl but then after a while he'll start to cheat on you for some one else. Jay he's the man whore of the of the group he's not a player he never keeps one girl he's the hit it quit it type. And me oh I'm the softy I'm guy that is sweet but I'm not like Mike neither nor Jay.

" Man you need to keep Yo hood in your pants dude it's out of control " I said in disgust. The girl walked over to me and handed me my shoes and gave Jay a piece of paper. She walked away and he slapped her butt. My jaws clenched together.....how can he treat a girl like that man? We paid for our stuff and walked out. I saw her again I really wanted to approach her but then again I didn't want to disrespect her father by doing that. I saw him walk away from her as she stood in line....here's my chance.

" I'll be back " I gave them a dabb and walked over to her. She turned around before I could reach her and smiled. " Hi " she greeting in a happy tone. She reached out her hand as a signed to shake it. " Hi Beautiful " I grabbed her hand gently and kissed it " And do you mind telling me your name " she smiled " No I don't and it's Tae nice to meet you "

" Nice to meet you to " I smirked a little. We stood there in silence. I finally broke it " Look I just came over hear to tell you that I seen a nice girl that was beautiful and she needed to know " she blushed and her eyes found the floor and pulled a strand of hair behind her ear. I took my index finger and lifted up her face. " Don't hide that beautiful face show it " she bit het lip and blushed even harder. Then there was a loud out burst and we both jumped

" Oh my gosh its him oh my gosh mom get the camera " it was a girl....or shall I say fan. She ran up to me and hugged me and I hugged back. " Oh my gosh i love you so much you look better in person " she squealed and released. " Thank you and I love you too " I replied and smiled " Mom take a pic " we took the picture. " Thank you and bye love you "

" You welcome bye " I looked back at the girl who was looking confused. " So I was wondering if I could get you number and we could hang out som-" " Wait aren't you Torion Sellers the big time singer ?" she questioned " No wouldn't consider my self big time at all I'm not even there yet " I laughed thinking she would but didn't.

" Huh...Umm you know what never mind I not interrested anymore because you know you famous people " I was shocked" I'm not even like tha- " I was cut off " No it's okay you don't have to explain.....bye " she said in a harsh tone and walked away. I stood there embarrassed feeling like crap I just walked away.

So how was it? Did you like it?

Stay Mindless

~Liza