Panromantic! Kiki x Fem! Reader

Character: Kiki from Kiki's Delivery Service

Panromantic: Someone who is romantically attracted to people regardless of gender.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Excuse me, you forgot your wallet!" Someone yelled, gaining my attention. I didn't think they were after me, but I stopped and checked my pockets just in case. This gave the person the chance to catch up to me as I realized that my wallet was missing, and that they were after me.

"Oh, thank you so much! I didn't even notice!"

"You're welcome." The person, who I now knew was the girl who I just bought a pastry from, smiled. "Your wallet is very nice by the way, I like it a lot!"

"Oh, thank you! I got it recently from my granddads for my birthday!" I paused for a second, noticing that she looked familiar.

"Wait, you're Kiki aren't you?" The girl nodded enthusiastically, the two dots connecting.

"You're the one who delivered this to me! That's why I recognize you! Your cat kept eyeing mine!" I laughed.

"Oh, yeah! I don't know how that slipped my mind!" Kiki scratched the back of her head, a small blush dusting her cheeks.

"She looks super cute!" I thought, thanking her for returning my wallet.

As I took a few steps forward, I felt a gentle hand grab my wrist.

"Wait," Kiki let go once I turned around, then continued her sentence, asking me if I'd like to hang out once she got off work in a few minutes. I smiled, taking her offer and walking with her back to the bakery.

Once she was free from work, we went for a walk, taking her cat Jiji with us. We stopped at a park to talk and learn about each other while enjoying the scenery and gentle breeze mixed with the afternoon sun's light.

"If you don't mind me asking, what are your pronouns? I don't want to accidentally call you what you're not."

"It's alright! I use she/her pronouns. How about you?"

"She/her as well. And Jiji uses he/him." Jiji emerged from his owner's bag at the mention of his name.

"Good to know!" I smiled, watching Jiji move over to my lap. I started petting him, gaining smooth purring of delight from him. I chuckled, asking how long she had been in the area for. She told me that she had been training here to be a witch for half a year now and shared different experiences that she had.

Kiki had saved a boy from dying when a ship was going down, had to switch a gift with Jiji once she realized the gift was lost until she got it fixed -which apparently helped with the fact that the gift looked exactly like him, had to deliver a pie to an ungrateful girl in the rain, and all sorts of other interesting things. She shared how some of her deliveries had her questioning her sexuality, and with that she's very grateful that she landed in Koriko instead of somewhere else.

"If it's alright with you, can I know what you identify as?"

"No problem! I've discovered that I'm a panromantic asexual, and I'm very proud of it!" Kiki smiled, her cheeks turning pink again.

"Yeah, maybe too proud, though. She keeps baking pansexual flag cookies and decorating them to also be ace flags!" Jiji commented, Kiki and I laughing at his annoyance in her constant cooking making.

"There's nothing wrong with it, Jiji. Once you find out about yourself, it changes your whole life. She has a right to be happy with herself, y'know." I played with his ears, gaining a grunt from him as he flicked his ears.

"I'm glad you understand, (Y/n)." Kiki beamed, her stomach interrupting the mood with a loud grumble.

"I guess it is lunchtime. How about we get some food? My treat." I asked as I stood up, Jiji sensing my movement and hopping out of my lap.

Kiki hummed in agreement, letting Jiji into her bag before joining me in our new mission of finding a place to eat.

~~~~~~~~~

Day 29 means this flight's almost over!

~Phil

I'm back from Girl's Camp!