Spartan-021

(Unmasked)

(Unmasked)

Homeworld: Earth

Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan raised in Mexico City, Mexico Before being kidnapped for the Spartan Program

Name: Israel Tatsu

Height: 6'7" (Without Armor) 7'0" (With)

Weight: 280lbs (Without Armor) 500lbs (With)

Age: 37

Generation: Spartan 2

Codename: Israel-021

Ethnicity: Japanese-Mexican

Personality: Israel is a quiet person but will occasionally talk from time to time he's also very sympathetic to people with troubled pasts sometimes hell comfort them because to him he knows how it feels. Also, he is caring towards his squad mates and doesn't mind helping them out himself and tending to their needs. Israel is always observant of his surroundings and very analytical making him an excellent leader. Lastly, he gets uneasy when mentioning his romantic feelings around certain women and as well of his family he was taken away from.

Bio: Born in Tokyo, Japan to a wealthy and honorable family, Israel was heir to his family's trading business. Later when his family moved to Mexico where his mother was from to establish trading relations with the country his mother gave birth to his twin brother and sister bit shortly after turning 6 he was kidnapped for the Spartan Program and was replaced with a flash clone. For the next 12 years, he went under intense training and indoctrination but Israel was resistant and refused the memory wipe process now matter how good the technology no matter how much they forced him Israel would not give in. When the time for augmentations arose Dr.Halsey expected Israel to sub-come to the harsh extermination but still he will not falter he became the one of the 33 to survive the augmentations. For the remaining years until the current time, Israel fought in many battles including Reach and even becoming a HeadHunter for a time before entering cryosleep for serval years and when he awakened he was sent back to Earth for new missions from ONI to investigate a mysterious gate from another world along with the UNSC.

Armor: HelioSkrill

Armor Bio: The first Mjolnir variant not designed by Humans, and named after a predatory creature native to Sanghelios, the Helioskrill's pattern-language was composed by a Sangheili artisan-armorer of unsurpassed brilliance and insight in the art...

Armor Bio: The first Mjolnir variant not designed by Humans, and named after a predatory creature native to Sanghelios, the Helioskrill's pattern-language was composed by a Sangheili artisan-armorer of unsurpassed brilliance and insight in the arts of war, inspired to test her skill against the best that humanity could muster. The Helioskrill armor was manufactured by Kolaar Manfactorum and is available in limited numbers to the UNSC rough an undisclosed agreement with them.