xvi

Minhyung saw y/n's lifeless body inside the coffin, He got angry to himself. She died because of him. Because of his stupidness his best friend's crush died because of him. He kept on saying sorry to Jaehyun but it wasn't working. He even felt bad to his best friend but Dy being the hyung he just accepted the bitter truth. Dy even thought it was his fault for letting go Minhyung who was drunk.
Minhyung: y/n I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that. Im really sorry y/n.
Dy's pov
Im sorry because of me you died. Im sorry for letting go of Minhyung who was drunk.
Doyoung: That was Dy's Point of view.
Jaehyun: Dy liked y/n?!
Y/n: So Dy was the cause of.... y/n's death?
Doyoung: sad to say but he is. He didn't expect that to happend, besides he was hurt too. I wish you two won't be angry at Dy.
Jaehyun: He could've not let Minhyung go, Letting a drunk guy drive is risky.
Jaehyun said in higher tone than always.
Doyoung: Hey don't be mad at me! I'm still your hyung.
Doyoung smacked Jaehyun. Jaehyun glared but smiled instantly at realisation of that it is in the past.
Jaehyun: Atleast now you no we all know the reason. But hyung can I ask?
Doyoung: what?
Jaehyun: If I am Jae or Jaehyun, You are Dy, and Y/n is y/n. Is there someone else who we know right now that we somehow know in the past?
Doyoung: There are Mark is Minhyung and even Taeyong, Mark's cousin.
While the two boys are chatting. You who was taking its time to take in all of those news. As Doyoung explain deeper, the ache got worse. She even heard heart beats and heart rates. Before y/n's vision turn into black she heard someone saying "Y/n please wake up".
Doyoung's pov
I notice that y/n is touching her head a couple of times now. When I was about to ask her she passed out.
Doyoung: Y/N!
Jaehyun looked at y/n with wide eyes. I went up to get my keys and said "Get in the garage. We will go to the nearest hospital." We both went to the hospital. The doctors took y/n away from us.
Chapter 16 end-

UHHHHHHHHHHiiiii🥰