Wires

Next day, Saturday.

'Really, Jin? We could've chilled at my house. But, a park? Are we 18?' I ask Seokjin , completely annoyed.

'Don't show attitude to me. I'm still mad.' He sighs.

'Ugh, fine. Come here.' I hug him.

Here's the thing about Seokjin and I. We've been friends since we were in high school. Whenever he got mad, I used to hug him. Because that's what calms him down.

Seokjin smiles at me and says, 'Hoseok, I really missed you. You didn't talk to me for a month. You know I really value our friendship.'

I smile back at him and break our hug. 'I know, Hyung. I'm very selfish.'

'Hey, come on. Don't be like that.' 

I eye him and say, 'You look different. Kind of depressed.'

...

...

...

'Oh.'

'Yeah.' He replies.

'Sorry.'

'Stop apologizing.'

We stop talking for a while. It's actually peaceful here. Except for the Kids running around, being completely annoying.

'Oh, I forgot to tell you.'
'There's this guy, Yoongi.' I say.

'Yoongi..Min yoongi?' He asks.

I knit my eyebrows in confusion. 'How do you know him?'

'He works at my Café.'

'What the fuck? Why would you not tell me that?

'.. why would I tell you about my employees?'

A/n: i wrote this a while ago and its really nice to see some of you enjoying it. I changed this dialogue because it was really cliché and lame. Originally it was 'am i in some sort of fanfiction?' and 2 years later. I figured it doesn't work at all. Enjoy xxx

-

'Hmm, I don't know. It seems as if he's not good at DM'ing.' Seokjin says.

'No, he's a goddamn creep. His brother works as an intern at my office. He works at your Café. All of you are connected.'

...

...

...

'Say it, Seokjin.' I say sternly.

'Fine.'

'He reached out to me.' He starts to say but I cut him off.

' I FUCKING KNEW IT. I shouldn't have told him about you.'

'Shut up, horse face. And sit down.'

I calm down and Seokjin starts speaking again.

'He reached out to me last week. Explaining everything that happened between you and him. I don't know, he seems genuine and determined to be with you.'

I sigh and say ,' Yeah, but that doesn't mean I will talk to anyone who likes me..'

'I'm not asking you to like him back. Im just asking you to talk to him properly. Yeah, he said weird shit but he's not a bad person.' He explains.

I nod and say,'It's not about liking him back. If he had approached me in a better way, then maybe we would still be talking.'

He looks at me and then says, 'You think he's nice.'

'Yeah.'

'And cute.'

'Yeah.'

'You want to have sex with him.'

'Jin.'

'Ok.'

'But he's creepy.' My phone rings and I pick up.

'Hello?' I say on the phone.

'Is this Hoseok?'' The person on the other end of the phone asks.

'Yeah, why?'

'This is.. um, Yoongi.'

I roll my eyes and mouth to Seokjin that it's Yoongi.

'Speak of the devil. No wonder why I don't want to talk to you.' I say to Yoongi.

'I'm sorry. I asked for your number from Jungkook.'

'Jungkook? Him and I haven't talked in 2 weeks.'

'Yeah, he was mad. But can we talk?'

'No. Bye.' I hang up the call and face Seokjin.

'You see. This is what I mean. He could've texted me.'

'Yeah. Anyway, I have to go back home.'

'Why? It's 5pm only.' He asks.

'No reason. Wanna come over?' I ask and he nods.